Chapter 32.

Getting of the plane was the hardest thing me and niamh ever had to do. We kept having to got on and of the plane cause we not felt like we lost of forgotten something.

Joe:Our villa is just down the road we can walk or get an uber.

Me:Well u know mine and Niamhs option.

Joe:I'll call a large uber.

Me:okay but I just need to umm.... U know what.

Joe:ohh yeah. We'll wait here for u.

Niamh:I'm coming. Brad look after our luggage.

Tristan:Where u going.

Me:Just to a shop and then to the bathrooms we will be about 5 mins.

Tristan:do u want me to come.

Me:No. I want niamh to come u stay here and relax. I'll be back soon.

Me and niamh speed walked our of sight of the rest of them. And went into boots to get a pregnancy test.

Me:Jesus they r so expensive.

Niamh:I know but get the best one. Here is clear blue.

We walked to the cheakout and paid £14.99 for the test then ran to the bathroom.

Niamh:How long is it going to take.?

Me:Well it says it takes 2 mins for a result and it won't take me long to piss.

Niamh:Well hurry then. We don't want to keep the others waiting.

I went into the cubical. And pissed on the stick. 😂. And then I got out and washed my hand, me then realising niamh had disappeared. I waited for what felt like ever, niamh eventually showing herself after she went to the toilet.

Niamh:The 2 minutes is up.

As I was about to look lara came in me and Niamh quickly turned round and without thought I shoved the test into niamh bag.

Lara:What r u girls doing.

Me:Just freshening up.

Lara:Well come on the uber is waiting.

We hurried out of the toilets niamh not knowing I put the test in Niamh's bag and continued walking. We eventually reached the gang and claimed into the uber. Joe gave the uber direction the the villa we was staying in. We arrived at the villa.

Me:omg it's huge.

Tristan:We have our own swimming pool.

Caspar:And a jacuzzi.

Joe:This is amazing. Is it okay if all of u guys be in a vlog.

Me:Fine by me.

Brad:Yeah

Tristan:Yeah

Connor james:Yeah.

Lara:Yeah.

Joe:food so I don't need to hide anyone.

Niamh:Nope.

As niamh said that joe pulled out his camera and started blogging the huge villa and so did caspar. They introduced us to their fans but joe didn't have to with me and niamh as much as we have already been on his channel. But we got on caspars vlog.

Me:I call the master bedroom.

Joe:I'll RPS it with u.

I dropped my bags out of my hands and got ready.