Chapter 22:?????

I was laying peacefully on my bed looking at the ceiling thinking about the news, then suddenly I heard a racket coming from out side. Then I seen niamh pop her head around the door.

Niamh:Hey els bells.

Me:Niamh u know only my mom calls me that. I wish she had never had told u that. Haha.

Niamh:Well she did so ha. Anyway I have a few people here too see u.

Me: ohh God.

In came Ana, Grayson, and Ethan.

Me:Hey guys.

Grayson:We heard the news.
He said as ana cuddles me.

Me:Yeah everyone knows lately.

Ana:It's in the papers about what happened. But nothing about u getting injured.

Ethan:I bet ur shocked about the news.

Me:Yeah just a little but it's no big deal.

Grayson:Ellie stop hiding ur feelings u know it's a big deal.

Me:Not really some people go through life not having children. That will just be me.

Ana:u have wanted children since u was 15. 1 boy 1 girl. The boy to be older so he can look after his little sister.

Me:Hah yep but that can't happen now can it.

Ethan:There is still a 10% chance u never know.

Me:Well my lucks not good. I've had this convo with niamh anyway.

Niamh:Do u guys just want to go get coffee.

Ethan:I think that's best.

Me:sorry I'm not myself I'm just in pain.

Grayson:It's understandable. We will see u soon.

Me: okay thanks again.
They waved bye.

Niamh:Sorry, they just wanted to see if u where okay.

Me:It's fine

I heard a knock at the door. It was the head of the hospital and also my boss Mrs Colleen white.

Mrs white:Hello Miss Wilson and Miss Corrigan.

Me And Niamh:Hello Mrs white.
At this point I felt like I was in school again saying hello to the teachers who walked passed in the corridor. But this one reminded me of a certain one called Mr Cox who me and niamh always used to call the body guard as he was always looking for u to do something wrong and even when something was funny he always tried his best not to laugh.

Mrs White:I heard u got yourself into some trouble.

Me:Well I didn't mean too. It wasn't technically my fault.

Mrs White:But anyway. I heard the news.

Me:Ive heard that too many times.

Mrs White: Well as for the news u can have a few weeks off to recover.

Me:No it's okay I don't hurt anymore I'm okay. I'll start work on Saturday.

Mrs White:No it's an order. I will ring u when I want u back. When I feel like u have recovered to the best of ur abilities so u come back to work with a smile on ur face like u always do and work hard. So I'll see u in a few weeks. Ohh and Miss Corrigan I'll see u tomorrow.

Niamh:Ohh durn it.

Me:Hah thought u got away with it.

Niamh:Let's see if u can get discharged.
Niamh left the room.
I was thinking to myself, Wheres joe I haven't seen him in ages. I hope he's okay. I hope I haven't scared him of. Has he heard the news.??