Chapter 45.

We arrived at the club and the place want really that full. Everyone gathered round the Vip table and sofa and waited till the club started to fill up. We was sharing the Vip section with 2 other people called anastasia Smith and Laura Coleman.
We started talking to them and they seem like nice people but she has an eye on Tristan and Tristan was probably oblivious to it but they continued talking to each other but I didn't really care and the other girl went off talking to one of the bouncers.
The cub began to get full, full to the point I felt as if I was about to suffocate on the dance floor. So I went to the sofa and Sat down where anastasia was.

Ana:Hey.

Me:Helloooo.

Ana:U see that Tristan is he in a relationship.

Me:Yeah.

Ana:Ohh with who.

Me:Urmmm.... Me.

Ana:Ohh I'm sorry.

Me:don't worry I get asked it all the time it doesn't bother me anymore.

Ana:Well he seems like a good catch.

Me: He is. One of the best I've ever had tbh.

Ana:Well that's good.

I walked away because I felt a tenting between us and for the fist time in for ages I had a vodka and coke and drunk the night away.

The next morning........

I was partly awake and I felt someone beside me I opened my eyes but quickly shut them because of the light coming through the window. So I reached my hand over and touched this person's head, I felt it and it felt like Tristans Hair I opened 1 eye and it was tristan. I pushed Tristan to wake up but he was so weak he fell of the bed and made a massive thud, and that was me done I was laughing like I've never done before.

Tristan:Owwww what was that for.

Me:Hahahaha..... U where weaker then I anticipated and then u fell. Hahah.....

Tristan:My head hurts.

Me:My stomach hurts for laughing.

Tristan:I really dont love me do u. U would ask me if I was okay first.

Me:I'm sorry I was laughing to much. R u okay.

Tristan:I'm fine. What time is it?

Me:Let me look at my phone.
I looked at my phone.
Me:I have alot k miss calls from brad and Niamh any idea what about.

Tristan:No what's the time.

Me:12.30pm why.?

Tristan jumped up of the floor so fast.

Me:What? Why r u getting ur suitcase out.?

Tristan:I need to get my flight for Lithuania and brad is probably panicking cause I'm not there. He has an OCD of people being late.

Me:Ill ring them.

My first option was to run niamh so I rang her.

Niamh:Where the fuck r u. He's going to be late.

Me:We r coming we will be there in 20 minutes.