Chapter 3

AN: This is not going to be exactly like the musical, but some parts are soo...Enjoy!!! :).

            -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Christine took her place before she went onstage. Feeling nervous than ever before. She kept thinking of what her Angel had said. 'Tonight, you will sing for me.' Suddenly she felt a presence. his presence. She smiled, all previous thoughts of being nervous vanished. It was replaced by confidence and yearning to impress her angel, not disappoint him.

She heard her cue and went onstage. For the rest of the performance it was brilliant, every note she sung, every feeling, everything. Even when she felt silly, she felt as if she was Ariel. When it was time for the curtain call, Christine got the most praise out of everybody. Even Carlotta(who was in the audience) clapped a bit. Though really it looked like she was jealous of Christine and wanted to choke her.

Christine went back into her dressing room, feeling happy. But something plagued her mind. 'If only my parents were here.' She opened the locket and looked at her parents picture. She felt slight tears in her eyes. But a voice called out, putting her in a happy mood again.

"Brava, Brava, Bravissima, Christine!"

Smiling, about to say something but was interrupted by Meg. She inwardly rolled her eyes, not feeling her Angel's presence anymore.

"Christine, that was Amazing, perfect!!!! I mean wow, WOW!!! Who taught you?"

Christine looked around, nervous. She never told anyone of her secret(except Madame Giry, who looked like she knew more than even Christine knew about her angel of music.). But since it was Meg.... "It all started a long time ago......" When she was done Meg looked at her, slightly understanding what she was saying. Was about to say something when their was a knock at the door.

"Meg, come and rehearse!" It was Madame Giry. Meg looked at Christine with a guilty smile, then left to go practice. Madame Giry looked at Christine.

"He, is very please." Christine smiled, then Madame Giry helped her out of her costume. Then Left to go and see how the ballet girls where Practicing. Christine put on a thin, light pink and white, slightly see-through dress that reached the floor, dragging a bit. Removing some of her makeup, to reveal a more natural look, she felt the hairclip, her angel gave to her still in her hair. She never took it off. Putting on matching shoes, she walked out back to the stage.

Everybody was gone so it was just her and the spotlight, which was still on. All of a sudden, a presence entered the room. One she never got wrong.

"Christine" She felt him right behind her. His black gloved hands on her shoulders moving down her arms to her waist, caressing her. Closing her eyes and enjoying the feeling. She felt one of his hands move back her hair, slightly, to one side. His other still on her waist and mid-section, pressing her to him.

"The angel's wept tonight." His gentile and hypnotic voice, whispered in her ear. She shy smiled a bit, her eyes still closed. Then feeling his hand move from her hair to the front part of her neck. His arm bended and resting on her chest. She still felt herself still pressed to him. She was enjoying the feeling and wished it never ended.

"Your performance pleased me. It was Magnificent!" he whispered again.

"Thank you" Christine whispered back. About to turn around and see what he looked like.....

"Christine!"

All to soon the moment ended, she didn't feel him anymore and she was alone.

"Christine!" She heard the voice call again. This time though she recognized the voice.