Chapter 2

As I entered school, the same as always. Student by the lobby , everywhere. Humans and wolves chatting with each other normally. Some even just can't have the decency to not make out and some just can't shush themselves and laugh quietly. I went to my locker opening it and putting my things in. After getting some of my books , I heard my bestfriend Katie calling me.

"Lilac!" I turned to a happy Katie, I envy her a little of course. She was beautiful and sexy. Just like how shewolf should look. Her curly brunette hair, her fit body and her tan skin. But we are at the same height. Her eyes twinkle at me her pearly teeth showing off. I rolled my eyes as she gave me a big hug like her life depended on it. I hugged her back.

"Hey Kate" I greeted her, and I closed my locker.

"Hows our future Alpha going?" She winkes at me. I chuckled.

"Boring and lovely as always" I laughed as we walked to class. For humans , we look every attractive to them , well apparently Katie.

"Horny humans , so about that-" Katie was cut off as I bumped into a hard chest. I knew by the smell that I bumped into Jackson. My other bestfriend. I met him when I first started training and he was my sparring partner back then. I looked up at him since he was inches taller than me. He was smiling at me using his charming smile that could make any girl weak in the knees. Jack had shining red hair ,tan skin and muscles in all the right places with his signature charming smile.

"Well , well look who bumped into me?" He tried voicing an evil villain as me and Katie laughed at his antics. Now jacky here is the flirty type, he can get any girl he wants with just a wink except for me and Katie.

"Who do you think so Jacky?" I smiled innocently as he scowled at the nickname. He hates it.

"Never call me that again, last warning" He said seriously as Katie made a funny face. Jack groaned knowing I'll still call him that.

" If you say so , Jacky " Katie said, dragging me along to class as we laughed, leaving Jackson behind. As we entered we saw students pilling in with us. I went to my seat beside katie's. Toby is also in class too, flirting with Anne, the cheerleader of the school. But obviously he wants nothing with her , just a show for Katie. Anne is a complete dodoo, her father is our best warrior of the pack. She thinks she rules the school because her father is dearly respected by mine and keeps forgetting that I'm the Alpha's daughter . Keeps hitting on Toby too.

"Here she goes again" Katie said annoyed looking at Anne and Toby, of course she hated her too. We all do, except for the boys and her allies. Anne was perfect in all ways for the boys. The legs , the sun kissed hair but her eyes were dull. Lifeless like a doll she is.

"She never gets tired" I said as I leaned in to my chair. Just then Jack sat on his seat on front of ours. He turned around and smirked at Katie, gesturing Toby and Anne. Toby is clearly not a playboy he just likes fun and all. Katie rolled her eyes and our prof came in. Toby sat beside Jack, its his usual seat and it keeps bugging Katie. They did the bro hand shake and Anne glanced at me with a glare. She hates me as much as I hate her. She always bullied me saying I was fat but none did I take any cause I know its not true. Well a little.

"Good morning class" Our prof said and our boring class started.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After three subjects, it was enough to make me hungry as hell. I didnt have classes with them on two subjects. I quickly made way to the canteen and saw Katie but no Jacky and Toby. I wonder where they are? I bet they're doing serious business in the boys restroom. I laughed at the thought.

"Where are the guys?" I asked as I sat beside Katie. She already brought food munching on it. The smell making my stomach roar.

" They said they had some business to take care of "Katie shrugged. I stood up and went to the line to get food.