Prom- Tiny

While I was heading to my science class my boyfriend tiny came up behind me and asked me on what my thoughts were about prom so I decided to just go with his decision because it seems like he didn't want to go.

When we were in class this flag pulled down and said will you go to prom with me so I thought tiny was asking me to prom !
"Oh my god ti-" but then another flag pulled down and it said grace so I just sat back down and held in my sadness so tiny doesn't see what's up .

After awhile he kept helping friends ask their girlfriends to go to prom so I decided to confront him about how I wanted to go to prom and how it hurt me when he never asked me and every moment I thought he was.

But then all of sudden music started getting louder and people were starting to dance as was tiny but I was so confused so I just stood there  then after a few minutes of dancing people pulled up signs that said "will you go to prom with me y/n"  I was so happy "Yes tiny yes" then he spun me around and kissed me !

2 days later

Tonight was the night of the prom!! The theme was happily ever after and I know one thing for sure that tiny was my happily ever after .. my dress was a mint green dress that ran down all the way to my feet and my heels were also a mint green.. my y/h/c  was down and curled ..

But all of a sudden I got a text that prom was on hold because of a bomb threat and I was getting really worried because tiny hasn't picked me up yet..

After 1 hour they had the all clear and prom was back on .. as I was waiting on the steps on my phone I see a limo had pulled up and tiny was stepping out .. and that night had made my dreams come true..

All right second one done and it was kind of long I hope I'm doing good but idk give me ur opinions and requests love you guys ❤️