Will you? - Zig

As I was roaming degrassi's hallways trying to find my 1st class I was texting my old best friend Chloe from my old school and little did I know there was a person in front of me and we both ran into each and I fell down as long with the other things in my hand.

As I gathered all my belongings I looked up and I saw this really cute guy he was muscular and wearing a black tank top with shorts "I'm so sorry are you okay" he asked while helping me up "yeah I'm fine thanks" he gave me a smile and said "my name is zig" "Y/n" I replied .

As we walked off to our class which I learned we had first hour together I couldn't help but smile and blush I prayed he didn't see me but if he did it's not a big deal I really like zig he seems nice and sweet and loyal.

2 Weeks later

As I was turning the corner to find my close friend zig I saw something that made my jaw drop and I was about to cry .. there was rose petals scattered around the floor then I looked up seeing zig holding a sign with flowers that said "y/n will you...." then As I walked closer to him he said "be my girlfriend?"

I walked up to him crying and nodding my head yes a million times.

Hey guys ! I just wanted to say thank you for 500 reads I didn't know I would get to this much but thank you I love you all don't forget to leave requests !
-emily💗