Crushing - Tiny

This sucks...
So my best friend Lola is dating my crush tiny they seem cute together but it feels rocky for some reason .. I just wish I can tell Lola that I'm falling in love with tiny but I know I can't do that to her it will break her heart and trust..

The next day was the bus accident and I was freaking out Bc tiny was on that bus I didn't know what to do I couldn't go up to the hospital I was too far away for the cheerleading competition..

I don't want to let the team down for a stupid crush .. I saw Lola crying uncontrollably so I decided to go over there and give her comfort .. I told her I will take her up to the hospital to see tiny ..

Meanwhile as we got to the hospital room where tiny was .. he was just waking up and what broke my heart more was that Lola already went all over him and kissed and cried on him.. it broke my heart so I decided to just stand by the doorway in the corner..

"Lola listen I have feelings for someone else I don't think this relationship will work out .." tiny said and I was shocked to hear those words I wonder who the new girl is though..
"Who is it .." Lola basically screamed Because of how hurt she was...

All tiny did was shake his head and Lola just ran out the door saying to me she will just take a cab home .. as I turned to leave tiny said "hey y/n .. will you stay for a minute I need to talk to you" " of course tiny what's up?" I replied .. "listen I have been thinking throughout my relationship with Lola I was developing feelings for someone else and y/n... that someone is you" he said looking into my eyes..

I can't believe those words just came out of his mouth I'm in complete shock "I might as well just go for this so here goes nothing .... y/n will you be my girlfriend?" Tiny asked.. "Yes of course " I replied as I pecked him on the lips!

Alright guys another one is up ! And oh my god thanks for the almost 200 reads I know it doesn't seem a lot but it is too me so thank you love you guys 💗