Betrayal-Hunter

Requested 💓

It's just me now .. I'm all alone.. hunter keeps believing yael that I was the one who tried to hurt people at prom but it wasn't me it was her ..

Flashback
Everyone was dancing and drinking and having fun then a slow dance came on so I just went over to the side since I didn't come with anyone to prom well because I'm a loner which kinda sucks but oh well .. "hey y/n? May I have this dance" someone asked me who I found out was my best friend hunter .

"Of course hunter" I replied as soon as we got onto the dance floor I put my arms around his neck and his hands on my waist everything was going perfect and little does he know that I have a small crush on hunter but he is my best friend and he likes yael so I don't want to get in the way "y/n.." as soon as hunter was trying to say something gun shots were going off.

I looked to find where the shooter was coming from while running and I found them on the high part of the stage and I know exactly who it was... yael..

End of flashback

As I cried in the bathroom stall all I kept thinking about was hunter so I decided to give it one last final shot and tell him everything that happened.

"I don't care who did what anymore y/n your so stupid to think that I would actually love you but I'm sorry I only love yael I'm done with you y/n bye now "

As I walked home I was crying because I just lost my bestfriend ..

There you go guys!! This was the first request comment down for anything I love you 💗