Little sister - Tiny/Zig

As I was driving on my way home from my high school in Seattle I decided to surprise my older brother tiny that I'm coming home for a while . He is one of the best brothers I could ever have . He was the one that begged mom and dad to adopt me and take me in ever since I was 3 . I know we don't have the same color skin but I would always love him the same so does he with me .

He always has been there for me whenever I got hurt or someone was hurting me or if I just needed him. I can not wait to see him again it feels like it has been forever but he is in school still but I'm still going .

3 hours later

I finally arrived .. and my god I was nervous I don't know why but I just was .. I walked in and everyone was crowded in the hallway so I'm guessing it was passing period  but then I saw a familiar kind of hair and I ran and yelled his name "TINYYY!!!" He looked up and when he saw me his eyes went big and started to almost cry "Y/N!!" Then we gave each other a death grip hug and cried into each other's shoulders.

"I missed you so much " I mumbled "I missed you too and there is someone I would like you to meet.." he replied and when he showed me the person I almost fell in love straight away he is so handsome with his black hair and blue eye and his muscles always showing oooo babyyy give me someee "y/n this is zig . Zig this is my little sister y/n"   " it's nice to meet you y/n" zig said as he took my hand and kissed it .. I could already feel the heat rising to my face .

"Nice to meet you too" I smiled  I could already tell I was in for a treat the rest of my life.

Alright guys ! This one was requested sorry it took me a little while to do it but thank you guys for the amount of reads I love you as always request anything !

-Emily❤️