two

The bell rang and Jungkook started going towards his first class. He could see many freshmen in front of him chattering about.

"Hey babe,"

Jungkook turned around to meet Jimin's lips. Jimin wrapped his hand around Jungkook's waist and continued walking.

"Don't you have a class to go?" Jungkook asked, suspiciously.

"I want to skip maths," Jimin whines.

"With you."

Jimin grabbed his hand and started running. Jungkook didn't want to miss his favourite lesson.

Jimin and Jungkook entered the bathroom. Jungkook jumped on the sinks and swung his legs.

"What do you think Taehyung is doing with the new guy?"

-

"So, do you speak?" Taehyung asks.

"I actually do." He answers, astonishingly.

"Nervous, huh?"

The guy walks closer towards Taehyung; pinning him against the wall. Taehyung nervously gulps as he looks into the guy's eyes.

"Not me," He chuckles.

"You are."

"Excuse me, Prince Charming," Taehyung pushes him away.

"But since you speak, you could have at least told me your name."

"Prince Charming?" He chuckles and smirks afterwards.

"What's so funny?"

"I'd rather prefer something else."

"Prefer or not prefer, tell me your godda--"

He pulled Taehyung, by his waist, into a kiss. Taehyung wrapped his hands around the boy's neck.

He pushes him closer, grinding his whole body against Taehyung. Taehyung lowly groaned into the kiss.

He disconnected their lips, and looked into Taehyung's lost eyes. Taehyung's breath was sharp and rapid.

"Hoseok." He spoke. "Call me Hoseok."

-

yesterday, i was reading the comments and i just wanted to point out, that yoongi has been mentioned before.

he is taehyung's brother.