fourteen

The pair were left alone in the dark warehouse. Suddenly, Jungkook's phone started buzzing.

"Is that Taehyung?" Jimin asks.

"Probably."

Jungkook tried to insert one of his tied hands into the pocket where the phone was. He did manage to do it and dropped the phone on the floor by his thigh.

Jungkook answered the call and put the speaker on.

"Did I disturb anything?" Taehyung asked.

"No, actually." Jungkook groaned as he tried to untie his wrists.

"Why are you in echo?"

"We're in fucking warehouse," Jimin interjects. "Seokjin and Hoseok kidnapped us."

"Wha- Do you guys know where you are?" He asked, worringly.

"Possibly in Gwangju." Jungkook commented.

"Don't worry guys, I'll get help as soon as possible."

"Do that, because I'm pretty sure they gonna kill us at some point." Jimin warned.

Taehyung ended the call.

-

The pair were sleeping when the warehouse door slammed open. Jungkook and Jimin woke up the sound and saw two bodyguards on the floor.

Jungkook confusingly looked only to see Taehyung and Yoongi coming through the door.

"He did it." Taehyung points to his brother.

They ran up to the pair and started to untie their wrists, when gunshot was fired. All four of the boys looked up to see Namjoon, Seokjin, Hoseok and few bodyguards.

"We aren't afraid to use guns." Namjoon states as he reloads his gun.

"Neither am I."

Jimin stands up as he points his gun at Namjoon.

"I'd rather prefer without guns." Yoongi comments making Taehyung and Jungkook chuckle.

"I'd dread to see you lie here dead." Seokjin says.

"Oh, and why so?" Jimin questions. "Your plan of ruining Park Jewelry already ended."

"Yeah, you're right." He slowly moves his gun towards Jungkook.

"I didn't even lay single finger on you!" The younger protests.

"If you wanna shot someone," Jimin interjects. "Shoot me."

"You killed my mother, now kill me."

"J-Jimin." Jungkook whispers, worringly.

"You wanted to ruin Park Jewelry," He added. "So, here is your chance."

Jimin lifted his hands up as he slowly closed his eyes.

Jungkook anxiously watched Seokjin pull the trigger. He can't imagine what can happen.

"Jimin!" Jungkook yelled.

Jimin slowly started to open his eyes.

He ran in front of Jimin and, instead of Jimin getting shot, Jungkook got shot. He collapsed on the floor; screaming in pain.

"Fucking idiot." Jimin whispered to himself.

Jimin ran up to Jungkook and looked for the place where he was shot. The older ripped open Jungkook's shirt and started pressuring the wound in the shoulder.

"Taehyung, call the ambulance." Jimin commands.

"Yoongi," Jimin looks at him. He throws his gun to him.

"Sort it out."

Taehyung and Yoongi immediately went to do their things as Jimin continuing stopping the bleeding.

"Why would you do this?" Jimin whispered.

-

wOAH dRAMA

#authornimletjungkooklive