nineteen

It's been a long week for Jungkook, but finally, it's Sunday and he'll be able to see his lover. They decided that he and Jimin will go on 'graduation shopping'. Jungkook didn't understand but he agreed.

The bell rang and Jungkook excitedly ran to the door. He widely opened the door but was disappointed at the sight.

"Package for Jeon Jungkook?" The postman reads of the box.

Jungkook grabs the clipboard, signs the paper and gets his packaging. He turned around and closed the door.

There was another bell. Jungkook was confused but still opened the door.

"You could have opened the door for me." Jimin says.

Jungkook's eyes were wide open. He smiled to himself and hugged the older. Jungkook wrapped his hands around Jimin's neck and he placed his arms around younger's waist.

"It's been so long." Jungkook whispered.

Jimin chuckled as he let go of the hug but couldn't keep his eyes of Jungkook.

"It's been only a week."

"Only a week." Jungkook repeats, teasingly.

Jungkook opened the door wider to let Jimin inside the house.

"So," Jungkook starts. "Explain me the idea of 'graduation shopping'."

"Oh, that." Jimin laughs.

"Since you wanted a date, I thought that today should be like a intro to our date."

Jungkook looked confused.

"Basically, me and you going shopping for both of us." He explained, more simply.

"Oh!" Jungkook realised.

"I don't want my boyfriend look like pile of trash to my beautiful graduation." Jimin says as he wraps his hand over Jungkook's shoulder.

Jungkook blushed and smiled to himself.

-

"Baby, how about this one?"

Jimin walked out of the changing room. He made a little swirl to show his full outfit. He was wearing navy blue blazer with a red button-up shirt, his trousers were matching with the blazer, his shoes were wooden brown and Jimin completed the look by wearing a small hand accessory.

"I'm amazed." Jungkook replies, astonished.

"Really?" He asks as he checked himself in the mirror.

"It has a reasonable price so might as well get it." Jimin said

"What's the price?"

"About 1.8 million won." He stated.

Jungkook's eyes widened at the shock. He was speechless.

"That's expensive!" Jungkook exclaims. "Superbly expensive!"

Jimin giggled and walked back inside the changing room.

"What company even is it?" Jungkook mutters to himself

"It's Gucci!" Jimin yells from the changing room as he heard Jungkook talk to himself.

-

i cant wait for sequel!!