thirteen

🔞USE OF STRONG LANGUAGE because we all know shit is about to go down😏🔞

The pair were tied up and sat at the back of the van. Jungkook was slowly opening his eyes as he could sense the movement of a vehicle. 

He saw Jimin tied up too and tape across his face. The younger was worried what happened to Jimin. 

"Jimin." He whispered. 

There was no response. 

Jungkook, quietly, turned around and started poking Jimin with his feet. 

"Jimin, wake up." 

After a moment, Jimin's eyes were opening too. Jimin looked around to see only himself and Jungkook in a small, dark place. 

Jungkook wanted to hug and kiss Jimin, but he couldn't. 

"Jimin, don't panic." Jungkook commanded. "They can feel the movement." 

Jimin looked down to notice tape covering his mouth. He gave Jungkook a weird look.

"I don't know why they did. I blacked out." 

Jimin rolled his eyes in annoyance. 

-

After few minutes, the van stopped moving. Jungkook and Jimin didn't know what to do, so they pretended they are dead. 

The door of the vehicle opened and the pair were visible to Seokjin and Hoseok. 

"Get 'em." Seokjin commanded. 

Hoseok walked in and pulled Jungkook into a bridal style. Seokjin chuckled of the sight. 

"What's so funny?" Hoseok questions.

"The way you are holding him." 

Hoseok looked to realise what he was doing. He blushed a little. 

-

When Seokjin and Hoseok entered the warehouse, they were greeted by Namjoon, their leader. 

"Good job, kids." Namjoon smirked. 

The pair dropped Jungkook and Jimin on the hard floor. Seokjin kneeled down and quickly removed the duck tape of Jimin's face. 

"Fuc-" Jimin cursed. 

"Let go of me, Seokjin." 

Seokjin smirked and walked away, then Namjoon came in front of Jimin. 

"Park Jimin, huh?" He wonders. 

"Pretty name for a boy like you."

"Can you let go of us?" Jimin questioned, boldly. "We didn't do anything to you." 

"Especially Jungkook." 

"Is he even alive?" Hoseok whispers to Seokjin, about Jungkook.

"Let me check." He whispers. 

Seokjin kicked Jungkook into his stomach making him caugh little bit of blood. 

"Alive." Seokjin states as he smirked. 

"What the fuck was that for?" Jungkook exclaimed. 

"Oh, I guess your little slave has woken up." 

"He's not a slave!" Jimin yells. 

Namjoon walks over to Jungkook and kneels down. 

"You see, rich people, like Jimin, shouldn't be in relationships with the poor." Namjoon tells. 

"I'm not poor." Jungkook states, angrily. 

"Otherwise, they will come into the lives of dangerous business that nobody out of rich should know." He ignored the younger. 

"And you, my friend, have ruined so many plans we had." 

"Yeah, like my mother's plan of ruining Park Jewellery." Seokjin interjects. 

"My dad didn't even like your bitch ass mother." Jimin comments.

Seokjin slapped Jimin.

"Hey don't touch him!" Jungkook exclaimed.

"Oh really?"

Seokjin kicked Jungkook in his stomach, making more come out of his mouth.

"Bitch-" The younger groaned.

"Hey!" Namjoon exclaimed. "My intention is not to kill them."

-

poor boys...is anyone gonna save them?