final

Jimin and Jungkook were alone walking down the high street. They were holding hands and still in their expensive suits.

"Do you know where we're going?" Jimin asks, teasingly.

"No idea."

Jimin hummed as he was excited to show their destination. He planned all of this to have a special afternoon for both of the youngsters.

They took sharp left and slowly Jungkook could recognise the place but he wasn't sure himself. Jimin smirked as he saw the building.

It was a shopping centre but it was unusually quiet. No ordinary people walking around; all the stores were closed, exception of one place.

Jimin stopped and walked in front Jungkook. The younger looked confused as he noticed Jimin had a blindfold in his hands.

"What's that for?"

"It's a surprise." Jimin says as he covers Jungkook's eyes with the blindfold.

He couldn't see anything besides pitch darkness that was covering his eyes. Jungkook was excited of what Jimin planned for him.

The older got hold of Jungkook's palm and guided him with his own voice. They walked a small distance but enough to make the younger extremely excited.

"We're here."

Jimin took off Jungkook's blindfold. Jungkook was amazed at the scene. There was a table with a basic burning candle. The food was very simple but looked expensive.

"I remember when you told you hate expensive stuff and restaurants, so I decided I could make a small restaurant in the café where we had our first date."

"T-This is amazing." Jungkook comments.

He turned around and hugged Jimin. He tucked his head onto Jimin's chest and they stood like this for seconds, or even minutes.

Jungkook slowly walked to the table and saw his favourite meal on the table. It was small portion of jjangjjangmyeon, since Jungkook has a small stomach.

They sat opposite each other and silently ate. The silence wasn't awkward at all; more like enjoyable.

"I love this cycle of us that we have," Jungkook comments as he smiles.

Jimin looked up to Jungkook.

"This place--brings me so many memories."

"What are we gonna do now?" Jungkook asked.

"Hm?"

"We have done pretty much every couple could have done at their beginning," Jungkook says.

"We met each others parents,"

"I have stayed at your house,"

"We have had..." Jungkook hesistated as his cheeks become pink. "We have had fun times together."

"Now, we're on our first date." Jimin adds.

"What do you think we should do now?" Jungkook questions, again.

"Continue our journey of discovery."

"That just sounded so cheesy." Jungkook laughs and Jimin laughed along with him.

"I just remembered, we haven't done one thing," Jungkook quoted from previous time.

"For a while."

"I lo-"

"I love you too, Jungkook." Jimin interjected.

Jungkook felt his knees going weaker and weaker as his cheeks went brighter and brighter to the feeling of butterflies flying inside of his full stomach.

He didn't want to say anything to response so he just softly smiled at Jimin, who gently smiled back.

-end-
#THROWBACKTHURSDAY
i'm just kidding hahaha

anyways, thank you so much for reading this book. thank you for those who have stayed here since the 'rich boys' era and or even those who joined 'toy boy' era i'm still thankful for you guys💖💕

thank you so much for 8k views and 0.7k votes!! i'm very glad to see y'all enjoying this book as i was enjoying writing this and reading all of your comments (yes i do read and re-read all of your comments)

soo, the moment that everyone has been waiting for is...THE ANNOUCEMENT OF THE SEQUEL!!!

the book is called "play boy" to complete the series. the intro of the book will be up in few hours as it's late at night rn

author out✌️