five

"Who's he?" Jimin asked, coldly.

"He's Hoseok."

Jimin and Hoseok made an eye contact. Jimin observed Hoseok's appearance. Jimin slowly walked closer to him.

"Who are you to wear that silver blazer of yours?" He hissed.

"Same goes for you, golden boy."

"What's your last name?" Jimin asks, disrespectfully but not caring.

"It's rude to as--"

"Just answer the Goddamn question, Hoseok."

"Is it just me or does it smell like beef?" Jungkook asked Taehyung, making him chuckle.

"Jung. Jung Hoseok." He replied, annoyed.

Jimin glanced at Hoseok; observing more of his character. He walked over to Jungkook, grabbed his hand and held it tightly.

"It was an amazing meeting your cuddly boyfriend, Taehyung, but me and Jungkook have to leave for one word."

Jimin dragged Jungkook out of the changing room.

"Why?" Jungkook asks, curiously,

"He's a rich boy too, but his reputation is different from mine," He explained.

"He's from Gwangju, where the crime and gang rate is the highest in the whole country." Jimin added.

"Are you telling me that he's in the gang and we should tell Taehyung before it's too late?" The younger planned.

"Exactly."

Jungkook rushed back into the changing room. He grabbed Taehyung's palm and dragged him out of there.

"The hell you doing?"

"Shush child."

-

Jungkook and Taehyung were in History class and the class was watching a docomentry film about the second world war. The pair were about to fall asleep in the middle of it.

"Are you going to tell me why we left Hoseok in changing room during the break?" Taehyung whispered to Jungkook.

"Did he tell you where he's from?" Jungkook asked, quietly.

"Yes, Seoul."

"He lied to you."

"Why would he lie?" Taehyung wondered.

"To not tell you the truth, dumbass." He replied, sarcastically.

"Then what's the tr--"

"Jeon and Kim, could you please stop talking." The teacher ordered.

"We weren't talking." Both boys answer in sync.

"Yes, you were," Teacher denied.

"This will be detention after school, today."

Taehyung and Jungkook groaned in annoyance.

-

any theories?