four

"Jungkook, please tell me why you're so la--"

His father looked at the two boys with full bags in their hands. He gave them confused look.

"Don't tell me Jimin is sta-"

"Jimin is staying over."

Jungkook body signed Jimin to walk up to his room and took the bags too.

"What's inside of those bags?"

"Umh..." He hesitated. "Food."

The son and the father awkwardly looked at each other.

"Jungkook, can you help me with something!" Jimin called.

Jungkook ran up the stairs quickly as he could; escaping the awkwardness betweem him and his dad.

"Just be quiet okay?! I wanna sleep peacefully for once!"

The pair heard the parent yelling at them, making Jungkook and Jimin laugh.

"Do you really think that will happen?" Jungkook giggled.

"Of course not."

Jimin pushed Jungkook into his bed and kissed him roughly making the younger groan. Jimin slithered his arms around Jungkook's arching back.

The younger disconnected the kiss for some air. Jungkook looked deeply inside of Jimin's eyes, exploring each and every colour fade in his brown circles.

There was a knock on the door that caught Jungkook and Jimin's full attention.

"I said, keep it down."

The pair laughed as Jungkook quickly pecked the older.

-

"Where's Taehyung?" Jimin asked as they walked into the dining area.

Jungkook looked around and couldn't see his best friend. He started to panic.

"I saw him this morning."

He checked his phone, but Taehung hasn't even read his text. The younger kept looking around and started asking people if they have seen him, but no one has.

"I-I-I swear I did."

Jungkook's heart started to beat irregulary fast; his vision became blurry and his breaths were quicker.

"Jungkook," Jimin called, but Jungkook couldn't hear it.

"Jungkook!"

"I'm pretty sure I'm having a panic attack, right now."

Jimin grabbed Jungkook and as he dragged him to the boy's changing room, he texted Taehyung. Soon as they entered, Jungkook dropped on the floor.

"I-I can't breathe." Jungkook warned.

Jimin kneeled down on his knees, looking directly to Jungkook.

"Try to think things," Jimin advised. "Good things."

"Like what?"

"Family, friends..."

Jungkook looked up confusingly, still breathing sharply.

"Okay, maybe, not friends," Jimin said, worringly. "Oh God."

"Try breathing deeper."

"I can't. I can't."

Jimin lifted Jungkook's face up in his palms and caressed his cheek, trying to calm down.

"Jungkook, look at me." He ordered.

Jimin continuously caressed the younger's cheek and kept whispering to calm him down, but he kept breathing the same way.

"Look at me." Jimin whispered, calmly.

Jungkook's breathing decreased a little, but not too much.

Jimin pulled Jungkook into a kiss. Jungkook was shocked at first, but then closed his eyes like Jimin.

Their eyes were still closed as Jimin smoothly seperated their lips apart. Jungkook opens his eyes, and then Jimin, both looking confusingly at each other.

No words could escape Jungkook's lips, but after trying of mumbling, he succeded.

"How did you do that?" The younger asks, shakingly.

"Emotional connection thing, I guess."

"Thanks." Jungkook thanked.

The changing room door opened and the pair looked at the two boys who walked. It was Taehyung and Hoseok.

"What is thi--"

Taehyung ran to Jungkook who tried to get up.

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah, except for having a panic attack few seconds ago." Jungkook declared, sarcastically.

"Who's he?" Jimin asked, coldly.

"He's Hoseok."

Jimin and Hoseok made an eye contact. Jimin observed Hoseok's appearance. Jimin slowly walked closer to him.

"Who are you to wear that silver blazer of yours?" He hissed.

"Same goes for you, golden boy."

-

here is an update since i'm going on holiday back to my home-country and yeah...idk if i will update, but just incase i dont i'm on hiatus for 2 weeks.

please somebody tell me they recognised the 'panic attack' scene because if somebody does i'm gonna love you forever