eight

"Have you noticed Taehyung has been ignoring us?" Jimin questioned.

"I, most definitely, have." Jungkook says as he looks at Taehyung and Hoseok cuddling.

"I hate Hoseok so much."

"Hate is a strong word but I agree." The older adds.

"I should get going," Jungkook says as he notices Hoseok kiss the other.

Jimin decided to slowly follow Jungkook.

-

Hoseok lets go of the kiss and glares at the other side to notice Jungkook is gone. Hoseok smirks at the sight.

"Taehyung," Hoseok calls.

"I'm going to go restroom real quick."

Taehyung nods as he sees the other walking away and waits patiently.

-

🔞THIS WRITING INCLUDES RAPE/SEXUAL HARRASSMENT. IF THIS TRIGGERS YOU PLEASE DONT READ THIS BIT! thank you🔞

Jungkook was near the restroom door when somebody pushed him inside and pinned him against the wall by his back.

"What the hell are you doing?" Jungkook exclaims, angrily.

"Nothing you should worry about." He whispers into Jungkook's ear.

"Hoseok, let go of me!"

Hoseok pushed him tightly, making Jungkook groan in pain.

"The fuck you going to do?"

Hoseok ignored Jungkook's questioned. He pulled down Jungkook's collar showing his neck skin.

Hoseok pulled himself forward and began kiss younger's neck to create purple marks behind.

"You don't mind, do you?"

Hoseok turned the younger around, but his hand pressed against the wall. He let his hands inside Jungkook's trousers and began rubbing his hands against younger's member.

Jungkook groaned in uncomfort. He tried to get his hands and push Hoseok away, but he was too strong. He closed his eyes in fear.

Hoseok removed Jungkook's trousers to show younger's underwear. Hoseok pulled his hand inside started to pump his hand.

All of the sudden, Jungkook felt Hoseok's grip losen. He opened his eyes to see Hoseok on the floor, and Jimin standing in front of him.

"I'm sorry."

The younger ran up to Jimin and hugged him tightly.

"Thank you." He whispered.

Jungkook was on the edge of crying. He couldn't thank Jimin enough for what he just did.

"C'mon, let's go."

🔞THIS IS END OF THE WARNING. i'm sorry if this triggered anyone🔞

-

"What do you mean you can't do anything?!" Jimin shouted.

"Mr Park, we have no evidence of this behaviour, therefore we have no right to charge on Jung Hoseok."

"But he harrassed me," Jungkook protested. "Sexually harrassed me."

"We can't do anything," said principle.

Jimin stood up and grabbed Jungkook's hand. He looked at the principal and kissed his teeth.

"We will come back."

The pair exited the office.

"Fucking hate this principal." Jungkook scoffed.

"Same here."

-

dddrrrraaaammmmmmaaaaa