seven

It was in the middle of the night when Taehyung woke up. He couldn't comprehend what was happening as it was dark, so he switched the night lamp. 

He noticed Jungkook was worringly whispering to himself as he continuously shuffling around his bed. 

Taehyung poked Jungkook making him jump in fear. Jungkook sat up, his breath was sharp and he was looking over everything. 

"Jungkook, are you alright?"

"I-I don't know."

"Did you have another realistic nightmare?"

"Is Jimin alright?"

Jungkook grabbed his phone and started scrolling through his contacts until he reached Jimin, and called him straightaway. 

"Baby, it's like four o'clock in the morning," Jimin groaned, sleepily.

"Is everything alright?"

"No, are you alright?"

"I was sleeping peacefully, so yes, I am."

Jungkook heavily exhaled with relief.

"What's wrong?

"Nothing, just a dream." Jungkook mumbled.

"Go to sleep." 

"Okay, goodnight baby." Jimin whispered, softly.

"Goodnight."

-

Jungkook was heading towards his class, when someone walked into him. He looked up to see the silver blazer in front of him.

"What do you want?" He asked, angrily. 

"I want nothing." Hoseok replied, calmly. 

"Then why are you here? In front of me?" 

"Why can't I be?" Hoseok smirked as he approached.

Hoseok kept walking forwards, making Jungkook bump into the wall. Hoseok placed his arm against the wall; blocking one of the exits. 

"What are you gonna do?" Jungkook hesitantly gulped. 

"Nothing you should be worried about," He whispers as he approaches closer to the younger's face. 

Jungkook slapped him across Hoseok's face.

"Listen, here." Jungkook pushed him away.

"If this is some type of sick games of yours," He yells. "You better not get Taehyung involved!" 

Hoseok chuckled.

"I guess it's too late."

Hoseok says as he notices Taehyung walking towards them.

"It's not late." The younger whispers, threateningly. 

Taehyung hugged Hoseok from behind and kissed him on Hoseok's lips. Jungkook walked away and continued walking to his class.