ten

"It's only me, you and Jimin." Jungkook says as they collide in Taehyung's living room.

"And me."

The trio turned around to see Yoongi with full bowl of popcorn in his hands.

"What's all that about?" Taehyung exclaims.

"What's what about?"

Taehyung walks up to his brother and swings his hand around his shoulder.

"This." He points at the bowl of popcorn.

"I was heading to living room to watch some movie, but then you guys came." Yoongi explained.

"Well," Taehyung dragged Yoongi to the couch, where the two were sitting.

"You can join with us."

-

Jungkook woke up to a smell of smoke. He looked around to see the brothers were cuddling and sleeping on top of each other, but no sight of Jimin.

Jungkook slightly pushed Yoongi away, so that he can get off the couch. He couldn't understand where the smell of smoke was coming from.

The young went outside of the house, to see a dark street lightened with street lights. He looked around and finally saw where the smoke was coming from. It was miles away.

He ran towards it, to the point where he could see fire coming out of a house. Jungkook ran to the house to recognised it was Jimin's house. He didn't know what to do.

"Jimin!" He shouted.

-

"Jungkook." Jimin whispered, calmly.

The younger was shakingly incredibly and was mumbling something after he yelled Jimin's name.

"J-Jungkook." He called, worringly.

Jimin was worried about Jungkook. He couldn't understand what he was saying. The murmurs became louder and Jungkook's expression changed too. He looked like he was scared.

Jimin shook Jungkook to wake him up. Soon as Jungkook woke up, he yelled in fear. He hugged the younger and Jungkook snuggled up to him.

"It will be fine." Jimin whispers. 

Jungkook began to cry on Jimin's shoulder.

"Don't worry," Jimin caressed. "It will be alright."

-

I have been foreshadowing for such a long time :)

y'all are just blind :))