Journey started to same destination

Hi guys this is sowji...I am back with new ff...this is a short story....keep support me, guys. Let's move to ff.

The story begins at the restaurant lots of people are gathering and sitting in that restaurant.they are chit-chatting with their mate.suddenly one guy asked purvi, where did go for our purab.purvi says Nikhil went washroom along with abi.nikhil asked tanu.why are you look so upset.Tanu says my mom asked me.I wanna attend my cousin's marriage.actually I am not willing to go there.suddenly all heard one guy voice.Let's we go together to attend that wedding.we will spend some quality time there.guys what are you say? .suddenly tanu turns..purvi calls abi.she asked him,"when did you come?".abi says," just now purvi".tanu replies, "I like this idea.but my mom will never allow me to go there alone".Purab says," that is your job tanu.just convince your mom".suddenly one girl arrives there.she says ,"exactly purab".abi says,"Alia when do you come?".tanu said ,"I only called her".alia said," bhai.you forget to take your important file.so I called you.you didn't pick up my call.so I called purab.he is also like you.after that.I called tanu.she informed me".abi asked ,"where is that file?.alia give that file to me.she forwards the file to abi.abi thanked her...abi said," ok guys we are leaving now.we will meet you at tonight".all said ,"bye to them".after tanu said ,"ok guys pack your things.we are leaving tonight.we are going to go by car there.all said ,"deal😉".alia ask them," where are you going without me?".tanu says," we will never go without you.you are also coming along with us".after all,they left from the restaurant.two girls are arguing with their mother.suddenly one girl turns her face...her face clearly visible, that is pragya..pragya said," bulbul we should attend that marriage for our mom sake.she is very close to our family.she helped our mom".bulbul said ,"but di..we will go along with maa,dadi". Sarala says ,"beta I will never come along with you.actually I have lots of work here.so Please you and Pragya are leaving on today.I packed all your things.this is your train ticket".bulbul says," maa we will go by bus".sarala said," no beta.if you go by bus.it takes more time.it will far from their place. They said  railway station near by their place.. that is convenient for us".Pragya consoles bulbul...bulbul said," ok maa.we will go by train.At the evening,now the time is 7 pm .all reached their meeting spot".abi asked," where is tanu?".tanu says ,"I am here".Purab says," ok guys..lets we go". Tanu said ,"abi.this is the address.I already inform to my uncle".abi asked," which family is your relative? .I mean bride or groom".tanu said," groom".pragya ask her maa,"maa, our family is bride".Sarala nods her head..they packed all their necessary things.abi asked," lets we go, guys". abi, Purab, Nikhil, Tanu, Alia,rishab(he is Tanu and Alia friend) are sitting inside the car.abi asked shall we start our journey.all screamed yaaaaa🙌🙂.they started their journey.At railway station,Pragya and bulbul caught their train.they started their journey.bulbul looks very excited.bulbul said di...when the wedding is over.after we will go out.Pragya nods her head.tanu has some feeling on abi.but abi status is still single.they are talking with eachother.rishab is talking with alia.abi knows about Alia and rishab friendship.they are chit chatting with each other. Abi, Purab, Tanu, Nikhil are talking with eachother.next day morning 🌅.they reached their groom family home.abi is sleeping like kid.tanu says ,"guys wake up.we reached our place". Purab get up from his sleep.purab is trying to wake up abi.abi said," guys Please don't disturb me..I will sleep some more time".Tanu says,"baby wake up".Purab and Nikhil look at each other shouts," baby😊😏😏".tanu is trying to wake up abi..he is not ready to wake up from his sleep..purab says ,"tanu just move.he won't wake up from his sleep".tanu said ,"guys just wake him up".Nikhil said ,"Purab ,just start your technique".tanu asked ,what technique?".Purab said," just wait and watch".Purab goes towards abi...purab blows air on his face.he says," darling wake up".abi said," Please don't wake me up...I feel sleepy". Nikhil couldn't control his laughter.Tanu looks on...Tanu said ,"guys..what are you doing?.I think.he won't wake up from his sleep...purab screamed ,"cockroach". Tanu and Nikhil jumped on their seat.tanu asked Purab," where is the cockroach".abi jerked from his sleep..he scares like a baby.he hugged Purab.purab purab saves me.where is the cockroach...all laughed loudly...Alia said ,"Bhai,still you are behaving like kid.here no cockroach😂😂abi gave death glare towards purab.purab took his beg.abi is trying to catch purab.both are running on the floor.suddenly abi crashed with one person.both fell down on the floor.that person looks at abi.abi could see her eyes.she covered herself in burka.abi sees her eyes..both are eye lock(background plays Allah warriyan).suddenly that girl is trying to move away from abi.abi falls down on top of that girl.abi is looking at her eyes.

Precap:
Abi sees rishab.he is talking with one girl.abi comes near them..he feels a familiar connection towards that girl. suddenly the light goes off.Bulbul comes towards pragya.she dragged her from that place..Immediately light is on.. abi look at her.but she is missing from that place...abi asked rishab...who is that girl...rishab said she is pragya...abi asked do you know her...rishab said no. I saw her here.she looks very nervous.that's why I interacted with her.