Why I feel safe in his arm

Hi guys this is sowji...thank u for your support... let's move to ff...

Abi got anger..he thinks she shows her attitude towards me..not bad.I like her...after, he smiled..said just cool pragu...lets we go ice cream parlor...my wife is very angry on me..so I want to convince her. Pragya feels irked...she gave a death glare towards him. After they get down from his car...pragya think it's all my fate...I thought to stay away from him...but he is doing everything intentionally....oh god what kind of situation is this...they reached ice cream parlor...abi asked what do u have. Pragya said nothing I want....abi said I am boss...u must have something... Pragya said I am not in a mood to have that...so don't force me to have this...abi ordered Pragya favorite ice cream for him and pragya..pragya think in her mind...I just hate him...see him...I told him...don't order for me...he ordered for me...after abi has Pragya favorite ice cream...Pragya tongue feels to have that...Pragya thinks at least he again asks me to have this...he is having this ice cream without me...abi thinks in his mind...I know that...u want this ice cream to have..but your ego never allows you to do that...abi can feel her feelings in his eyes...but he never asked her again...Pragya thinks in her mind...idiot dog just asks me again u want anything to have...abi started to cough...Pragya gives him water to have...abi said I think someone thinking about me.Pragya murmured I am.....abi chuckled...abi asked if you said anything...Pragya nodded her head as no...abi finished that ice cream...after abi ordered ice cream for pragya...pragya thinks in her mind...next round😇😇😇😏..they gave ice cream...abi said miss.arora have this...Pragya looks on...Pragya asked you ordered for me...abi said I know that...u want this...so have this...pragya took that ice cream...she was starting to have that ice cream...abi smiled...pragya said don't stare at me...abi enjoyed her cute antics...abi said k darling...I will never see you...pragya said I am not your darling...abi said I never said darling...pragya said I heard u called me as darling...abi said k hereafter I will call you as darling...pragya feel irked...she said I hate you...abi said love you too baby...pragya feel irked...after they left from there...abigya went to their client..they talked long period...they finished their conversation after that...now time is 10pm..she already informed to her family...she will reach late at home...abi was driving his car...pragya was sitting with them...suddenly his car stopped...pragya asked what happened...abi said don't know....abi said wait here...I will be back...abi checked his car...he said engine have some problem...pragya asked then how will go our home...abi said wait I will call my driver...he will pick up us again...no signal...pragya looks scared..she feel relax...because street light is available...suddenly street light is goes off...pragya looks very scared...abi asked pragya r u k...she feel like suffocated to breath..... Abi pulled Pragya towards him... Pragya was scared..she clutched his shirt very tightly...abi hugged pragya.....pragya kissed abi chest....abi said we are safe..don't worry...I will be there for you...abi kissed pragya forehead.. pragya looks afraid..pragya hugged abi very tightly...abi said don't worry...just relax....pragya closed her eyes... Pragya thinks in her mind y I feel safe in his arm...y I feel he is mine only..abi pov she looks very scared...I don't know...I thought to cool her...that's y I pulled her...I hugged her...after she feels very comfortable in my arm...I can see her fear in her eyes...so I said...I will be there for you always...she is my pragu...pragya dozed off slowly in his arm...next day morning...Pragya opened her eyes...she was sleeping in her room...she looks very confused..she think in her mind...how I came here...I was hugging him after that what happened...pragya was thinking about last night incident...sarala entered to her room...she look at her maa...shall I ask to my maa...what happened to me..sarala asked beta are you wake up...yesterday you got dizziness because of darkness...your boss helped you...he dropped you in your home...he is very nice beta...he cares you that much...he asked us don't panic...sarala praised abi...pragya think about pragya...she blushed...she think about her hug..pragya blushed more...sarala said pragya abi told ur never need to come to office on today...today is leave for you...pragya said but maa... bulbul entered maa her boss is very sweet...see...him...pragya was sick...he bought fruits for her...pragya asked what..bulbul whispered di he is waiting for you...pragya blushed...bulbul said di don't blush...jiju is waiting for you...pragya claimed shut up bulbul...sarala asked he is here...sarala goes towards the hall....she greeted abi...pragya,bulbul goes towards hall...pragya look at abi eyes... She lost in his eyes...
Precap:
Pragya said I will never marry arrogant Rockstar...I just want to marry a loving person...I already choose my partner...abi looks shocked...abi said ok Pragya congrats..abi get tears in his eyes...he said ok Pragya...I want to go from here...

Note:

Guys just share few things about you. I just want to know about my readers...that's y I asked this question...

1)who is the most important person in your life?? y they are important in your life(reason).

2) Do u have any unique habit?? if you have just told me about that...

Just post your comment along with this question answer...thank u silent and regular readers...