what do you think about love??????

Hi guys this is sowji...thank u for your support... let's move to ff...

Suddenly Pragya turned..abi was missing from that place...Pragya saw abi...he was going towards his car..pragya was rushed towards his car...she think in her mind...if he knows I am here...he will scold me again...abi opened his door...he looks shocked. Pragya was acted..she doesn't hear their conversation...she never gets up from her seat...she knows that...abi was standing in front of his car...she casually turned...she sees abi...abi think in his mind, how did she come here...abi sees her...pragya said sir shall we move...abi understand her mind voice...abi asked Pragya you never go anywhere from this car.pragya said no sir!how can I move.you ordered me already...so I followed your order...Pragya kept her face like an innocent manner...abi think in his mind she is very good actor...not bad pragya...ok, miss.Arora I will follow your trick..abi said so sweet of you...lets we go...pragya think in her mind, I am sorry sir. I cheated you. if I tell the truth.you will again scold me. I never want to see your rude face again.abi started his car.pragya is secretly looked at abi...abi was driving his car...whenever abi saw pragya...pragya turned her face..she was thinking about abinu conversation...y he rejected her proposal...why I want to know about his love...Is this matter important to me??... The flashback begins tanu proposed abi...abi looks shocked...Tanu said abi actually I thought its infatuation...it's kind of attractions of this age...later only I realized I really love you a lot. I know that...you consider me as your best friend...my proposal makes a shocking surprise for you...I will never expect any reply from you...but I will wait for your reply...I hope one day you will accept my proposal. Tanu hugged abi...abi break their hug.abi said tanu...i am sorry to say. I fall in love with one girl. I don't know the full name I love her truly and madly love with her. tanu was shocked. Tanu said abi are you serious?..abi said yeah and I am very serious... I never shared my love with our friend...Purab is the only person to know about my love...I don't know where is she now...but my love for her is true...so one day I meet her in my life...tanu asked abi suppose she will never return back in your life..what will you do?...abi said tanu I hope that...she will return back to me... I love her a lot. I already decided I want to marry her. else I will live with her memories...I will never marry any girl except her. Pragya heard abi words..she looks stunned.she thinks he loves her that much.who is she.why he never revealed her name...he doesn't know her name...is it true?...no Pragya don't overthink...after again she was thinking about abi...tanu said but abi I love you truly...abi said I respect your love tanu...but I consider you as my best friend...sorry tanu...I never want to hurt your feeling...but I love her only...I am here because of her...so I trust my love...one day she will return back to me...after Pragya left from there...tanu asked did you never know her name and address........then how can you find her??? abi said I know her pet name.....Tanu asked abi what's her pet name...abi said pragu...I don't know her full name...I just know her pet name is pragu...tanu cried alot...abi consoles her...he make her understand his feelings...flashback end... Pragya look at abi...abi raised his eyebrows..she turned her face...abi think in his mind...what is she thinking now...she told lie with me...now she is sitting like calm...I can't understand her mind...Pragya called abi suniyil...abi asked bolo miss.arora..pragya said suniyil if you don't mind...shall I ask some questions with you...abi looks at her...abi said proceed miss.arora.
Pragya asked what do u think about love...abi said " Love brings up emotions that run the gamut from agony to ecstasy. Love can inspire us to accomplish some of the craziest and most amazing feats".pragya asked can you say some example...abi asked miss.arora what happened ...y r u speaking about love...Pragya said Kuch nahi...just want to know...abi looks at pragya...abi said
I think if you love someone...Pragya said no no...I never love anyone...abi asked then why are you talking about love...Pragya said suniyil my friend told, love can happen in help...is it true...how will it happen. I can't understand...abi smiled.he said miss Arora your friend is right...sometimes love can happen in help..we will help with each other whenever we face tough situations...he thinks about his pragu...he told that words. Pragya thinks about the abigya incident that happened in that marriage...Pragya thinks in her mind...who is he...suddenly abi get hiccup...pragya turned...she looks at abi... Pragya searched water bottle...she gives water to abi...abi said thank you miss.arora... They reached their office...Pragya was thinking about abi words...Pragya thinks in her mind...how can it happen...if I helped that person...it means. I fall in love with him...no it's not true...we will help someone..it's kind of sympathy for them...it doesn't mean to love for them. Pragya don't think about his words...that day night in pragya home...she asked about love to everyone...all shared their views...pragya asked y he said love can happen in help...what is the hidden meaning of his love...I think I was overthinking about his words...At Abi home, Pragu I am waiting for your arrival.abi was thinking about pragya...he look at that bracelet...he told his conversation with his PA...
Precap:
Pragya entered abi room..abi was dumbstruck..she wore beautiful red saree..she looks gorgeous....abi opened his mouth...he dropped Pragya bracelet from his hand. It fell down in front of pragya...pragya never sees that bracelet.. she kept her leg in that bracelet...she loses her balance...suddenly abi hold his arm...pragya closed her eyes...abi was ogling at her..she feel safe.....suddenly she opened her eyes..she saw abi...both are eye lock(background plays Allah warriyan)......

Note:
Guys just press start button...I expect 50vote for this particular episode...I don't know how much I will get...anyway support me guys..give your vote for me...if u expect anything from me...just post your review along with your comment....if you like my ff......just press💫 star button.....