Abigya strucked in earthquake

Hi guys this is sowji...thank u for your support... let's move to ff...

Suddenly abi crashed with one person.abi holds her waist.both fell down on the floor.that person look at abi.abi could see her eyes.she covered herself in burka.abi sees her eyes.both are eye lock(background plays Allah warriyan)..suddenly that girl is trying to move away from abi.abi fell down on top of that girl.suddenly another girl comes near them.she screamed di..immediately abi look at another person.abi get up from the floor...that girl asked di are you ok?.that burka girls are Pragya and bulbul. bulbul helped pragya.abi said sorry...it's my mistake.Pragya said it's ok... Bulbul asked are you ok di...pragya nods her head.Pragya took her things...she moves away from there...Purab asked hey abi what happened?.why are you clashed with that girl.abi turns and  look at that girl...abi said beautiful eyes.Purab asked what??. abi said Kuch nahi...tanu asked did you finish your fight..shall we go.Abi and Purab nods their head.The bride family welcomes Pragya and Bulbul.The bride maa is a very close friend of Pragya maa.The groom family is very close to Tanu family.Pragya wore burka for her sake.she suffered in the dust allergy problem.so she wore burka.The bride and groom's family arranged the room for their relatives.Pragya and bulbul reached their room.At abi gang,they reached their room.they took some rest in their room.after that,all have their lunch.Pragya applies Mehendi in bride's hand.bulbul is sitting near pragya.she applies Mehendi in her hand...she thought to apply her initial in her hand.suddenly someone clashed her hand. B changed into P..bulbul didn't notice that.suddenly sangeet started.all are dancing on the floor.bulbul is dancing with bride friend.Pragya is looking at  bulbul..bulbul stands near purab.purab touched his heart.purab think in his mind,why my heartbeat is raising now.bulbul looks at purab...but she couldn't see his clear face..because the light changed into different colors...so she can't see his face.bulbul is trying to see his face.rishab said hello...pragya looks at rishab...rishab said hi I am rishab..what's your name?.Pragya said hi rishab.I am pragya...rishab asked," are you groom family?".Pragya said no! I am bride family..rishab asked ,"you came here alone".Pragya said ,"no!!I come along with my sister.what about you?".rishab said I came along with my friends..they are dancing happily there.Pragya said oh...why you never dance along with them...he says I am not in the mood...what about you.Pragya told I don't know dance.rishab smiles..he said dance is not that much difficult...it's easy.Pragya said oh.... rishab said are you from Pune?...Pragya said no I am from Mumbai...rishab said wow...I am also Mumbai...Pragya smiles.abi sees rishab..he is talking with one girl...abi come towards them......suddenly the light goes off...Pragya,abi,rishab asked what happened to this light.2minutes later...light is on...bulbul dragged pragya..abi come near rishab...abi asked rishab...who is that girl...rishab said she is pragya..abi asked do you know her...rishab said no.I saw her here.she feel very nervous...that's why I interacted with her...suddenly tanu come towards them...she asked abi lets we dance...abi said no tanu...I am very tired...I need to take some rest...so guys I am leaving for my room...tanu asked shall I come along with you...abi said no tanu...I wanna be alone for a while minute...Tanu said ok abi take care...Pragya asked bulbul why are you dragged me here...bulbul said di..lets we dance...Pragya said no bulbul....bulbul said ok di...I will never compel you...Pragya said bulbul...I feel sleepy...I am going to my room... I just want to take rest for a while minute...bulbul said ok di...take care...I will inform to my friend...after that, I will join with you.Pragya said ok bulbul..but be careful.bulbul said ok di...Don't worry about me...Pragya goes towards her room..she didn't feel sleepy...so she went to the balcony.At balcony, abi is standing in the balcony.he is talking with his dadi in his phone.Pragya didn't sees abi...she started to admire the moon.Pragya covered herself with burka...she is thinking about something...suddenly floors are started to shake.Pragya is scared...then only she realized that is earthquake...she thinks about bulbul..she goes towards the stairs...suddenly she heard a familiar voice.Pragya thinks in her mind...I heard this voice somewhere..Pragya heard abi voice.....but she couldn't see his face...abi screamed help!!! Richter registered as 7.5...whole things are automatically fell down on the floor...Pragya is shocked...she thought to help that person..but her heart is thinking about that person...but her mind is thinking about bulbul....after she followed her heart decision.Pragya screamed hello sir...where are you... can you hear my voice...abi screamed help..abi holds his hand in that string...Pragya can't walk properly...Pragya is scared...she thought to leave from that place...but her heart never accepts that..her heart says to save that person...abi holds his hand on that strung.his leg is slipped from the wall...he is holding that strung very tightly..finally Pragya sees abi...she couldn't see his face...abi can see that person's eyes...she covered herself with burka...

Precap:
Abi gang and bulbul was worrying about abigya...abi came out from that home..abi gang sees him...they look very happy...but Pragya is missing...Purab sees bulbul...he said nothing will happen to your di...she will be safe...bulbul is crying 😢....abigya family heard this news from Tv...both are trying to call them...call is not reachable to them...