Pragya appointed as abi PA and PS

Hi guys this is sowji...thank u for your support... let's move to ff...

Purab explained everything to abi...abi said where are your di...bulbul shows Pragya to abi...whole gang saw pragya...but they can't see their face..they can see her back view...bulbul said k I have to go now..else she will search me...k bye...all said bye...she left from there... once again thank u...purab said hey...what's your name...bulbul said bulbul...what about you...Purab said I am purab...purab give his card to bulbul...if u need any help just ask me...bulbul thanked him...bulbul give her card to him...both exchanged their numbers...rabul look at eachother..bulbul left from there...rishab said she is a nice girl like pragya...whole gang screamed pragya...alia was fuming in jealous...rishab explained everything to their friend...few days after...abi was thinking about burka girl. Abi saw her bracelet...her bracelet written in her pet name(pragu)...abi said her name is pragu...abi thinks about pragya...she is the same girl...I clashed with her...I like her...I can't forget her eyes...she has powerful eyes...suddenly Purab entered his room...abi hide her bracelet in his drawer... suddenly Purab entered his room.Purab suspected in abi activities. Purab asked abi what are you hiding from me...abi said kuch nahi...purab said just move... I think you hide something in this drawer...abi was trying to manipulate purab...purab said just move abi...abi said nothing I am hiding purab...purab said k abi just move...I am your best friend...so just sat the truth to me...abi opened the drawer...he told about his love for her..purab looks shocked...he asked do u love her..abi nodded his head...Purab said abi u never know anything about her...abi said Purab I trust my love...my love for her is true...so soon..we will meet at each other...At Pragya home, bulbul said di...purab sent me his friend company address..just meet him in his office...currently PA post is available in his company...Pragya said k bulbul I will meet him..what's his name...bulbul said Rockstar Abhishek prem mehra...pragya said oh your recent favorite singer...bulbul said yeah di...he is a very nice guy...Pragya said k meri maa..again don't start...I can't hear any word about him...bulbul said k di.I will finish my talk...just go to meet him tomorrow.At abi home, Purab said abi if u need any help just ask me...I will help you...abi said if I need...then I will ask you...Purab said k abi...I forget to inform you...I told about a bulbul sister..she needs a job...so I thought to appoint her as your PA...she is a very nice girl...recently I met her...she talked with me very well..abi said k purab...I will appoint her as my PA...purab thanked him...abi said hey purab...don't talk like formality manner...they hugged with eachother..that day moves on happily...now the time is 10 pm ...abi was thought about that girl..where are you...I was thinking about you...Please meet me soon...I want to marry you...Pragya gets hiccup continuously...Pragya drinks water...but her hiccup never stopped...suddenly she jerked...bulbul said di...now your hiccup stopped...she scared her...pragya said bulbul tum..she throws pillow towards her...after they dozed off slowly in their room...next day morning...Pragya reached abi office...abi feel the cool breeze...Pragya looks very elegant..she goes towards his cabin...he was checking his file...Pragya said excuse me sir..may I come in??..abi never see her face...Pragya said, sir...I am pragya...he said just sit down pragya...pragya think in her mind...y he never see my face...he will check that file after my interview...bulbul explained about him...but she is doing his work without seeing my face...abi saw her...he was mesmerized by her beauty...but he loves his kurta girl...so he talked normally with her...he asked about her...pragya finished her interview...abi appointed her as his PA....he explained about her job role..pragya nodded her head... abi asked did u understand my words...pragya nodded her head...abi said use note pad...it will help you to note all important points...pragya nodded her head...pragya take her pen...she look at abi...abi smiled by her antics...abi said miss pragya..what are you doing...pragya said nothing...just note down your points..abi smiled...abi said smart girl...pragya think in her mind I am always smart only...abi get from his cabin....pragya look at blank expression...she doesn't know what to do next...abi said just come with me...pragya followed him.....abi reached their favorite coffee shop...pragya look at abi...abi said I come here to meet my friends..pragya think in her mind y he pick me up here...what he is thinking about me... pragya scolded abi in her mind...abi saw her..he raised his eyebrows....pragya nodded as kuch nahi... abi said you are my PA and PS....pragya asked PS means?..abi claimed personal secretary...pragya said oh...abi said shall you get down from my car...pragya said oh sorry...she get down from his car...they meet abi friends...whole gang look at pragya...tanu asked abi who is she?..abi said she is My PS...her name is pragya...rishab saw pragya...pragya looks shocked... rishab come towards pragya...rishab speak with pragya..whole gang looks shocked...purab asked pragya do u know him...pragya said yeah purab...I met him in my friend's marriage..abi understand she is that girl..rishab said the guy's I told you about one girl...she is that girl...abi look at rishab and pragya...pragya look at abi...she stopped her speech.
Precap:
Pragya was sitting in his car...abi went to meet tanu...tanu give shocking surprise to abi.....pragya felt bored in his car..she get down from his car...she saw abi and tanu...pragya saw whole decoration....she took balloon...Pragya was playing with that balloon...suddenly abi turned..he saw pragya.....he thinks in his mind...she is here...I told her to stay in car...tanu never saw pragya....tanu asked what about your reply...abi turned. Pragya came towards abi...she heard abi voice...suddenly she stopped to play that balloon...she heard abinu conversation...she was thinking about abi words...