Abi trapped pragya

Hi guys this is sowji...thank u for your support... let's move to ff...

Sarala called pragya...pragya never look at abi face...abi felt hurt...abi was obliging at pragya...abi feel disappointed by her behavior...abi said lame excuse...he left from the MM...purab asked Pragya shall we talk alone...At the balcony, Purab asked did u never like abi...pragya looks on.. Pragya said purab....purab confessed abi informed everything to me.....I am very glad..you are that girl....he was searching for you.....finally  he found you....purab shared the whole incident  with  pragya....pragya thinks about  abi talk after tanu confessed her love with him...pragya understand his words how love happened in help....he doesn't know anything about me...he started to love me...Purab said pragya...pragya come back to her sense...she said purab...i consider him as my boss...I never imagine him as my partner...u know that. I promised my mother...I will marry a guy in her wish...so I will never go against  her...purab said I will talk with Aunty...I will convince her...pragya said no purab...this is not a good time to talk about this problem...Purab said k what do u think about  abi...pragya doesn't know about that...abi was hearing her words...Purab called abi..he was silently hearing their conversation...Pragya said I like him purab...it doesn't mean...I love him...actually he is arrogant chips....abi heard her words...he smiled...Purab asked arrogant chips...Pragya said it means spicy and sweet...he is always rude with me...did you know purab...he shows his anger face towards me...he is an arrogant chips.Purab said but I never saw his anger towards us...Pragya said he is always sweet with his loved one...but with me, he is opposite towards me...purab laughed...Pragya was complaining like a kid...pragya said purab...I don't want him...after marriage...he will scold me...u know that..nowadays  I started to like his anger...abi chuckled...Pragya said frankly say I  really like him...but I never have any interest in love...Purab said Pragya just give him chance.. he will prove about him..Pragya said purab...I never want that...he is a really nice boss. I need time to talk about his love...after that. I will share my opinion...Purab said ok take your own time...after that...purab left from Pragya home...abirab was sitting in the purab room.purab said I like your nickname...arrogant chips...haha ha...abi throw pillow towards him...abi said she is cute pragu...purab said abi she is really amazing girl...she suits you...abi said I know that...few hours later...abi reached his room...abigya was thinking about  eachother...they dozed off slowly in their room... The next day morning...abi was sitting in his cabin...abi saw Pragya through his cabin mirror...pragya was writing something...abi think what she is doing...abi saw pragya...he took some file. Pragya asked may I come in sir...abi said yes coming...abi asked what a pleasant surprise  pragu...pragya looks on...she thinks,y he calling me as pragu...I don't like his gaze towards me...pragya said sir...this is my resignation  letter..abi looks shocked..he screamed what...pragya said, sir...I thought to resign this job...my family fixed a marriage for me....so...abi said sorry pragu. I can't accept your resignation...Pragya said but sir...   Abi said I will never accept your resignation. I will never allow you to go away from me...abi goes towards  pragya...pragya look at his eyes...abi said your signed 2years bond paper...pragya looks on...pragya asked what... I never signed any paper...how can it's possible...abi shows that bond paper to pragya...pragya saw her sign in that paper...abi smiled evil manner...
Pragya said sir I never signed any paper...how can it's possible...abi said to wait for miss.pragu...abi shows some video...pragya was signing some paper...Pragya said it means u cheated me...you got my sign without my knowledge...abi said what can I do...my pragu never accept my love...so I have to take some risk in her life...Pragya got anger...pragya said I am leaving sir...do whatever your wish...abi said wait miss.pragu...just listen to my word...Pragya asked what do u want...abi said u must obey my words...you have no opinion...Pragya feel irked...she left from cabin...abi was ogling at pragya...few hours  later...abi arranged the meeting for their staff...they talked company growth...abigya was sitting in the chair... abi hold Pragya hand...no one noticed that...Pragya looks shocked. Pragya was trying to remove his hand from her hand...abi was playing with her...suddenly  the manager asked abi to speak...abi get up from his place..he talked about his company...I will never allow anyone to go away from this company...he was looking at pragya...he told this word...Pragya got anger..she turned...abi asked miss.pragu...lets we go out...Pragya thinks in her mind, what is his problem...god Please save me...abi saw pragya...he smiled...Pragya was sitting in the car...she never look at abi face...abi asked miss.pragu...where will we go...pragya asked I don't know sir...it's your wish...abi said don’t call me sir...just call me as per your wish...Pragya said I will call my boss as sir...you are not my family, friends and my lover...just call you in your name..we are just boss and employee...abi got anger..he thinks she shows her attitude towards me..not bad. I like her...after, he smiled..said just cool pragu...lets we go ice cream parlor...my wife is very angry on me..so I want to convince her. Pragya feels irked...she gave a death glare towards him.
Precap:  
Abi pulled Pragya towards him... Pragya was scared..she clutched his shirt very tightly...abi hugged pragya.....pragya kissed abi chest....abi said we are safe..don’t worry...I will be there for you...abi kissed Pragya forehead. Pragya looks afraid... 

Note:

Guys, I want to share a few things...

       1)IF WE HOLD ON TOGETHER(KUMKUM  BHAGYA) 

        2)I CAN'T  EXIST WITHOUT  YOU(KUMKUM  BHAGYA) 

        3)I'LL LIVE TILL YOU LIVE(KUMKUM  BHAGYA, ISHQBAAZ, DBO) 

       4)MY FATE IS ATTACHED  WITH YOU(KUMKUM  BHAGYA) 

      5)FRANTIC  LOVE OF MINE(KUMKUM  BHAGYA).

IF YOU LIKE MY FF...JUST GIVE VOTES AND COMMENTS... DID YOU EXPECT  ANYTHING  FROM ME...JUST SHARE YOUR  COMMENTS...NEGATIVE  COMMENTS  ARE ALSO WELCOME HERE...JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU PEOPLE  THINK ABOUT  MY FF...THAT'S  Y I ASKED...

I STARTED  TO WRITE NEW FF...FRANTIC LOVE OF MINE...JUST READ THAT FF...KEEP SUPPORT  ME...I JUST WANT TO SALUTE ALL THE WRITERS IN KB...I READ ALL YOUR FF...BUT I WILL NEVER VOTE ANY STORY...BUT I ENJOYED  ALL STORY IN KB FF...GUYS I ADMIRED YOUR STORY. I LEARNED  LOTS OF GOOD THINGS  FROM YOU. THANK U GUYS FOR GIVING  US SUCH  A WONDERFUL  STORY. KEEP WRITING GUYS...I AM BIG FAN OF ALL YOUR  STORY...THANK U SILENT READERS  AND REGULAR  READERS FOR READING  MY STORY....