Pragya helped abi

Hi guys this is sowji...thank u for your support... let's move to ff...

Abi holds his hand on that strung...his leg is slipped from the wall...he is holding that strung very tightly..finally, Pragya sees abi...she couldn't see his face...abi can see that person's eyes...she covered herself with burka..because of earthquake all lights  goes off...pragya used her mobile flashlight...she can't see that person face clearly...but all things are automatically fell down on the floor...she is scared...she thought to help that person...abi heard a girl voice... Pragya screamed hello sir...where are you... can you hear my voice...abi screamed help..abi holds his hand in that string...Pragya can't walk properly...Pragya is scared...she thought to leave from that place...but her heart never accepts that..her heart says to save that person...abi holds his hand on that strung...his leg is slipped from the wall....finally Pragya notices abi... Pragya said suniyil just hold my hand...she can't see his face...abi can see that person's eyes...Pragya said just give your hand...abi said you just go away from me...else you will die along with me. Pragya said I will never go alone.....shall we go together...now just hold my hand.. abi didn't expects this reply from her...he is shocked... Pragya said just hold my hand...abi is trying to hold her hand...but his hand never reach to her hand...pragya is trying to give her hand to him...finally abi hand touched with her hand...abi think in his mind...this situation she never thinks about herself.she thought to save me...she is really amazing...I want to see her face.abi holds her hand...On the road, bulbul screaming my sister is inside the home.....I want to save her....all are trying to stop bulbul...Alia asked where is abi baiyya...purab says I checked his room...he is not there...whole gang and bulbul are panicked...they are worrying about abigya...purab sees bulbul...she is crying...he thinks to console her...he come near her...... he said hey girl...bulbul turned...Purab sees her face...he is totally mesmerized in her beauty...bulbul is crying...Purab come back to her sense...he said don't cry... nothing will happen to them...keep calm...I hope my friend and your sister are safe now..bulbul look at purab face...At the balcony, Pragya pulled him...abi hugged Pragya(background plays Allah warriyan)...Pragya breaks their hug.....abi  holds her hand...Pragya bracelet stucked with abi hand.abi sees burka face...abi said thank you...pragya said it's ok...just leave from here...abi said yeah...Pragya said you just go downstairs...I will come...abi again speak...where are you leaving now...Pragya phone is fell down on the floor..now everything is dark...she didn't listen his words..she left from there..abi can't see anything...abi think in his mind...where is she now...where can I search her....pragya goes towards her room...but bulbul is not there... Pragya burka struck with door...she removed that burka...she reached towards the main door..suddenly whole wall and bricks started to fell down..few hours later,one guy is sitting on the rock...purab turned...Purab sees abi...purab screamed abi...whole gang looks at abi...alia goes towards abi...she hugged him very tightly..she cried like small kid...abi says I am ok...nothing will happen to me...tanu hugged him...tanu said I was worrying about you...bulbul sees Purab gang....bulbul said his friend is safe now...Please god ji save my di also...pragya sees the door..it was closed...Abi gang and bulbul are worrying about abigya...abi came out from that home..abi gang sees him...they look very happy...but Pragya is missing...Purab seee bulbul...he said nothing will happen to your di...she will be safe...bulbul is crying 😢....abigya family heard this news from Tv...they are trying to call them...call is not reachable to them...At home, whole bricks fell down on the floor...Pragya was panicked...she doesn't know what to do next...abi explained to their friends what happened to there...she helped me...because of her...I am here...Nikhil asked where is she...abi said I searched her...but she is missing from the balcony...I hope...she will be safe...pragya sees the window...lots of damage in  that place...she got injury...the window was locked...she thought to break that window...pragya take some things...she broke that window..she jumped from the window...pragya got heavy injury in her hand...she is slowly reached that road...she sees bulbul...pragya screamed bulbul...bulbul said di...she hugged her...she is crying like a kid...pragya said I am ok...nothing will happen to me...she wiped her tears...they informed to their family...they are safe now...bulbul sees purab...she thought to inform him about her sis...she thinks about his words...she wanna say thank to him... she goes near him...she said excuse me...purab gang look at bulbul...bulbul said thank you...purab asked she came...bulbul said yeah...she is safe now...thank you for giving me hope..purab said it's ok no problem...abi asked purab who is she...bulbul asked he is that your friend...purab said yeah...purab explained everything to abi...abi said where is your di...bulbul shows pragya to abi...whole gang sees pragya...but they can't see their face..they can see her back view...bulbul said ok I have to go now..else she will search me...ok bye...all said bye...she left from there...

Precap:
Abi sees her bracelet...her bracelet written in her pet name(pragu)...abi said her name is pragu...abi thinks about pragya...she is the same girl...I clashed with her...I like her...I can't forget her eyes...she has powerful eyes...suddenly Purab entered his room...abi hides her bracelet in his drawer...purab suspected in abi activities.