Pragya revealed her love secret

Hi guys this is sowji... thank u for your support... let's move to ff...

Pragya asked just look at me.mr.arrogant ji...abi asked Pragya to leave me alone...Pragya said I will never go away from you...do whatever your wish...abi asked you never have any feeling on me...then why are you worrying about me...Pragya said if I told..I have no feeling on you...abi looks on... Abi asked you stated you will never marry me... Pragya said yeah I told...I will never marry you...it doesn't mean...I have no feeling on you...abi asked what do you mean pragya...pragya said just use your brain...then only you can understand my words...abi looks confused... Abi said Pragya don't confuse me...just tell clearly everything...Pragya said I stated everything clearly...but you can't understand...what can I do...abi said it means. Pragya said lets we go...pragya goes towards the car...abi hold Pragya hand...Pragya turned...she looks at abi...she raised her eyebrows... immediately abi pulled her towards him...Pragya head clashed with abi chest..pragya looks stunned....abi hold Pragya waist...pragya asked suniyil what are you doing...abi said I stated, I love you...Pragya turned...pragya back clashed with abi chest...pragya blushed...abi hold pragya waist...abi keep his head in her shoulder...pragya looks very shy...abi lips touched with pragya earlobe...pragya is breathing heavily...abi whispered in her ear I love you pragya...Please marry me soon...I need you...I want you...Pragya is trying to move away from abi..pragya said suniyil I already told you... I will never marry an arrogant Rockstar...I just want to marry a loving person...I already choose my partner...abi take his hand from her waist...abi said ok lets we go from here...Pragya said oh ok...u never want to know about my husband...abi can't hear that word...abi thought to move from there...Pragya holds abi hand..she asked why are you leaving...abi said I have an important work...Pragya asked that work is more important than me..abi is controlling his feelings...Pragya come towards abi...she asked will you kiss me...abi looks shocked...abi said come again...pragya crushed her lips on him...pragya kissed abi very hardly...abi was confused and surprised..pragya said I am going to marry with my Abhishek...not arrogant Rockstar...immediately abi hugged pragya very tightly...pragya wiped his tears...said I love you so much(background plays Allah warriyan). Abi asked it means...Pragya said hey buddhu I love you only...actually when u proposed me...after that, I started to develop my feelings on you...I like you...did you remember...we struck in the middle of the road...I feel suffocated to breathe...you hugged me...I feel safe in your arms...then only I realized, I am falling in love with you... I thought to play with you...that's y I hid my feelings...I can't see your sad, teary faces...because I really love you alot.. immediately abi hugged Pragya... Pragya hugged abi very tightly...she jumped towards abi..abi hold Pragya waist...pragya wrapped her hand around abi shoulder...pragya kisses abi forehead...I love you rock star Ji...I love you so so much...when will you marry me??.abi said soon...abi hugged pragya...abi kissed Pragya cheeks(background plays tu meri jaan hai)... Pragya said I informed our family...they gave their permission. I thought to play with you some more days...but I revealed now...abi pulled pragya...abi asked it means everyone knows about us...Pragya said yeah...our family gave permission to play with you...that's y I played with u now...abi said hereafter you will never escape from me...Pragya said I want that only...I am for you only...abi smiled...abi said then...abi come towards Pragya lips...Pragya keeps her hand in abi mouth..abi pout his face...Pragya smiled...abi said what is this darling...you spoiled my mood...Pragya said suniyil our family members are waiting for us...we want to go our home...abi said just give one peck...Pragya nodded her head as no...abi pout his face...Pragya smiled..abi goes towards the car...pragya was sitting in the car...abi asked shall we go...pragya said wait for suniyil...something applied in your face...abi touched his face...pragya said wait I will clean that.. pragya goes towards abi...abi look at pragya eyes...immediately pragya cupped abi face...she crushed her lips on him...abi looks stunned and shocked...pragya whispered I love you...abi looks on... Pragya said suniyil I will never go away from you...you are the only mine... I am for you only...Pragya holds abi hand...she keeps his hand on her breast...pragya said hereafter my heart beats for you only...immediately abi hugged her...abi pecks Pragya lips...Pragya hormones started to arousal...abi started to nuzzle Pragya neck...Pragya murmured suniyil...abi pulled pragya...pragya is sitting in abi lap...abi is kissing Pragya face...Pragya clutched abi shirt very tightly.
Precap:
Suddenly lights are on...abi was shocked...he is dumbstruck...whole family and friends surrounded them. Tanu accepts their love...because she understands abi feeling... Pragya gives mangal sutra... will you marry me now...