Abi confessed his love with pragu

Hi guys this is sowji...thank u for your support... let's move to ff...

Abi asked then pragu that is your name..... Pragya said pragu is my pet name..abi feel very happy...he smiled like a mad.Pragya was scared...she thinks in her mind...I think I want to admit to a mental hospital...y he is laughing now...I never told any joke...Pragya feels irked..Abi thinks in his mind it means she is my girl...omg...finally  I found  her...abi looks very happy...Pragya thinks in her mind...what happened to him...how did he know about that incident...he is that guy...no pragya...just ask him...then only my doubt will clear... Pragya called abi...sir...abi was thinking about his pragu...he was extremely happy...Pragya screamed suniyil...abi come back to his sense...he asked why are you screaming...I am here only...Pragya murmured..I called him much time...but he never heard my voice...he looks like dumb...he is Rockstar abishek...he is dumb abishek...this name suits him very well...abi asked did you say something...pragya look at him...pragya said sir how do u know about that incident...I mean..abi smiled...she is really innocent...I like her cute face..abi said did you know who is that guy...Pragya nodded her head as no..abi said I know that...u never know him...Pragya asked then who is he?? did you know him??..abi said you saved me only...Pragya looks stunned...abi said I was searching for you...Pragya asked y did you search me... abi said I am alive...because of you...thank u so much my pragu...abi stressed my pragu word...Pragya looks on...abi asked what happened  pragu...pragya feel weird feeling...Pragya thinks in his mind, what happened to him.... it looks very strange...whatever it's...I don't care about that...finally  I got my bracelet...thank god...Pragya asked just give my bracelet...abi said I will never give...Pragya looks shocked...Pragya said it's my bracelet..just give it to me...abi said no pragu...I will never return back this bracelet to you.Pragya was trying to grab bracelet from his hand...abi was playing with her...pragya got anger...pragya said that is my favorite bracelet...don’t steal my things..abi said I never steal your things...now this bracelet is mine...Pragya feels irked...Pragya said k fine..keep it with you....but listen...just keep it as safe...because that's the most important thing in my life...abi said don’t worry pragu darling...it will be safe now...Pragya feel irked..she said I am not your darling...abi said when did I told...you are my darling...abi liked her cute anger...abi thinks, I can't control  myself, baby...you are my cute doll...Pragya asked u called me as pragu darling..abi said yeah I call you as pragu darling...it doesn't mean you are my darling...Pragya said k fine...I am sorry...I have lots of work...I am leaving now...Pragya goes towards his room door...abi holds her hand...Pragya turned...abi asked who is your boss...Pragya gesture him you...abi said if I order you to leave from here...Pragya nodded her head as no...pragya think in her mind, he is really arrogant chips...he is always spicy...I never have seen his sweet behavior towards me...I don't like him...I am working here only for my sister's sake...else I will resign this job...abi touched Pragya shoulder...pragya come back to her sense....abi said I want to talk some important matter with you...Pragya said ok say..abi said I was searching for you....finally I found you...   he hugged her....pragya can't understand...Pragya break their hug...abi come towards her..pragya said just stay away from me...abi said no Pragya...I will never go away from you... Pragya asked what are you thinking about yourself...Pragya burst out all her anger towards  abi...abi touched pragya shoulder...pragya look at his eyes...he holds her hand...he explained I am sorry...I know that...I hurt you a lot...I feel like insecure...I don't like anyone close along with you...Pragya asked what do you mean..why you don’t you like anyone close along with me. .abi said because  I love you...Pragya looks shocked.. abi said you saved my life...I don't  know...what connection between us..but I started to like you...after that...it changed into love.Pragya looks like a statue...abi said yes pragya...you asked me....who is close to my heart after my family, friends...I told one special person in my life...that person is my pragu...pragya never utter any word..she left from abi room...she doesn't know how to react to his proposal...abi turned...Pragya is missing from his room...At Pragya home, Sarala asked why did you come so soon...Pragya fake lame excuse...she closed her room door...she was thinking about abi proposal...abi called purab...he informed everything to purab..purab feel very happy...he thought to help abi...he called bulbul...he explained everything to her...bulbul  was shocked and surprised...she thought to help abi...now time is 7 pm ..abi was thinking about pragya..suddenly  Pragya opened her room door ...they are waiting for her arrival...Pragya looks shocked...Sarala called pragya...pragya never look at abi face...abi felt hurt...abi was obliging at pragya...abi feel disappointed by her behavior...abi said lame excuse...he left from the MM...purab asked Pragya shall we talk alone...A balcony, Purab asked did you never like abi...pragya looks on..
Precap:
Abi said I will never accept your resignation. I will never allow you to go away from me...abi goes towards  pragya...pragya look at his eyes...abi said your signed 2years bond paper...pragya looks on...pragya asked what... I never signed any paper...how can it's possible...abi shows that bond paper to pragya...pragya saw her sign in that paper...abi smiled evil manner...