Will you marry me?????

Hi guys this is sowji... thank u for your support... let's move to ff...

Abi pecks Pragya lips...Pragya hormones started to arousal...abi started to nuzzle Pragya neck...Pragya murmured suniyil...abi pulled pragya...pragya was sitting in abi lap...abi was kissing Pragya face...Pragya clutched abi shirt very tightly. Pragya murmured suniyil...abi kisses make her murmur his name... abi hold Pragya waist...pragya wrapped her hand around his shoulder...She blushed...abi said my blushing queen...pragya keep her head on abi chest...abi said I am very happy today...finally I found my pragu...she is my true love...thank u so much pragu...I am nothing without you...Pragya said suniyil enough...I never want your thanks. I never expect anything from you...abi said I know that...you love me what I am...pragya said suniyil...Pragya looks dull...abi asked what happened??..pragya asked suniyil I don't know...if I say about that or not...abi retort what is this...just say whatever it is...hereafter u will never hide anything from me...pragya said suniyil... you are my jaan...I will never hide anything from my jaan...abi hugged her...abi kissed her forehead......Pragya was sitting in abi lap...abi was sitting in driver seat...pragya wrapped her leg around abi waist. Pragya asked I have a wish, can you fulfill that...abi said don't say like that...just order me...Pragya smiled...she asked suniyil Please marry me soon...I can't live without you... I don't know what happened to me...I feel secure in your arms... I am sorry suniyil...now I feel, I never want to go away from you...Pragya eyes filled with tears.. he panicked...abi wiped her tears..immediately abi crushed his lips on her...abi said I love you...I love you so so much...I feel blessed to get you in my life...I promise you...I will marry you soon...now we wanna meet our parents...they are waiting for us...Pragya said sorry suniyil...lets we go...abi said don't say sorry and thanks...you are my heart..please don't cry...your tears hurt me alot...pragya hugged abi...she give a long kiss to his cheeks...abi smiled...after that, they reached Pragya home....abi knocked the door...but no one opened the door...abi screamed aunty ji....suddenly abi turned...Pragya was missing from that place...abi thinks where she went...he turned towards the door...it opened....abi screamed pragya...it was too dark...abi screamed aunty ji, bulbul, Pragya... Suddenly the light is on...rose petals fell down on abi....all screamed surprise..abi is dumbstruck..abigya family,abi friends surrounded abi..abi asked dadi how did you come here...dadi said Pragya called me here...she thought to give you surprise...abi asked what..how did it happen...she is with me..tanu said she called us..she wanna give shock surprise to you...she planned everything... she told her love for you....she thought to celebrate this day with us...abi looks on...they hugged abi..abi asked where is she..bulbul said see there...abi saw pragya...pragya come towards abi...she is having cake in her hand.... abi asked it's all your plan...Pragya nodded her head...rishab said we are very happy abi...she is the best partner to u...abi smiled...Tanu said yeah abi...she is really nice. I am very happy....she is the perfect match to you.... tanu accept their love...because she understands abi feeling..abi think in his mind she has some magic power.....everyone praises her.... dadi said abi you are very lucky...she is wonderful daughter-in-law..she is like my granddaughter.... dadi praised about pragya....abi thinks, I feel blessed to have her in my life....she is my girl....she is the only mine..after abigya cut down the cake..they feed cake to all...
Pragya kneel down in front of abi....abi looks on... the whole family look at them...pragya hold rings and mangal sutra in her hand...pragya told these lines
"I want to share my life with you, whatever I have, you have too. I don't know about our future, but I promise you I love you more and more with time. Lots of love and fun, I want to give you and nothing else. Life will be beautiful if you are with me. I can go anywhere in the world if you are with me. I can face any problem if you are with me. Now the time has come to be with me..will you marry me????".
Immediately abi screamed, of course, I will marry you.....abi hugged Pragya tightly... the whole family clapped their hands...Pragya breaks their hug....pragya looks shy...abi friends teased them...dadi supported pragya...sarala supported abi...after rock star dadi said this is time to exchange the rings....abigya exchanged their rings...Pragya blushed..... Pragya give mangal sutra to abi...she said I want to wear mangal sutra from your hand...abi said we will marry soon.... the whole family looks very happy...they fixed marriage date...they announced marriage date...after that, they left from there....few days after...finally engagement day came, whole family busy with preparation.... abi is sitting in the mandap..pragya looks restless..girls saw pragya....they laughed. Alia asked bhabhi what happened...did you forget to do your exercises...Pragya said girls don't tease me..today is my marriage... I am very excited.. a little bit nervous....bulbul hugged pragya....bulbul said di I really miss you a lot...Pragya said to me too...Alia said bhabhi don't worry. Purab will take care of her...bulbul looks shocked..Pragya asked what...bulbul gesture Alia don't say...Pragya said now u started to hide your love story with me....bulbul said nothing like that di...I am sorry.....Pragya shows fake anger towards bulbul....bulbul looks tensed...
Precap:
Abi applied kumkum in Pragya forehead..he tied mangal sutra around Pragya neck...Pragya pinched abi hip...abi screamed in pain...sarala asked what happened beta...pragya smiled....abi look at pragya..pragya was sitting like an innocent girl...