shall we go for long drive

Hi guys this is sowji...thank u for your support... let's move to ff... I thought to finish this story.

Bulbul said di don't blush...jiju is waiting for you...Pragya claimed shut up bulbul...Sarala asked he is here...Sarala goes towards the hall....she greeted abi...pragya, bulbul goes towards hall...Pragya looks at abi eyes... She lost in his eyes... Abi said I came here to give this...pragya saw her anklet...bulbul said it's di anklet...abi said yeah...yesterday it fell down in my car.....i saw this anklet...that's y I came here...bulbul said so sweet of you jiju...pragya bruised bulbul leg...bulbul screamed in pain...bulbul said kuch nahi maa..sarala never heard bulbul words..sarala said both are keep calm...pragya said ok maa....dadi called sarala...sarala excuses herself...bulbul said I mean bhai...abi chuckled... pragya gave dealth glare towards bulbul...sarala give water to abi...abi take water glass....sarala said thank u beta...abi said it's ok Aunty...he give that anklet to sarala...sarala said I feel very happy...you are such a wonderful guy...pragya think in her mind...she said maa u doesn't know about him...he is very dangerous...abi heard pragya mind voice...abi smiled...pragya stared at abi...abi said pragya how are you r u k..pragya think in her mind...he is acting very well...pragya said I am ok...abi said k take care yourself...u have holiday on today...pragya said thank you...I feel relieved from stress...abi think in his mind...I know that..but...you can't be escaped from me...abi said k aunty bye...get well soon Pragya... Pragya nodded her head...Sarala said beta at least have coffee...abi said I will have after one day... I wanna go office...it's very important...few days after...pragya started to work in abi office... a few months later, Pragya goes towards abi cabin...abi asked what are you doing here...Pragya asked are you free...abi looks confused...abi thinks, she is asking me...Pragya said yeah suniyil I am asking you only... abi looks surprised...he gets up from his place...Pragya goes towards abi...she asked are you free...shall we go long ride....abi asked are you kidding me...Pragya said no...I wanna talk about the important matter...abi asked important matter...Pragya said yeah...abi said ok lets we go...abi was driving his car...pragya is sitting with him...abi asked where will we go...pragya asked whatever your wish...abi think in his mind, what happened to her...why she looks very happy...Pragya said yeah you are right...I am very happy...abi looks on...Pragya said I can read your mind voice..abi asked really...Pragya nodded her head...now the time is 9 pm ...they came far away from the city...Pragya asked to stop the car...abi asked what happened...Pragya said lets we walk for while minute...abi said ok...abi locked his car...abigya was walking in that empty road...abi asked what happened to you...why are you look very happy...Pragya said I got my partner...abi stopped...abi looks on...Pragya said yeah....my mom choose a groom for me... I like him...he is a very nice guy...when I see his photo...I fall in love with his photo...abi looks shocked...Pragya said I know that...you love me a lot... Pragya come towards abi..abi look at pragya...pragya said just sit down...abi looks on...you will never like to sit in the road...abi said nothing like that... I can sit here...Pragya and abi were sitting in the empty road...Pragya said I am sorry...I never mean to hurt your feelings...when did you express your love to me...I was shocked...now I took one important thing in my life...shall I say...abi nodded his head...Pragya said I will never marry you...abi was shocked...he never utters any word...Pragya said I will never marry arrogant Rockstar...I just want to marry a loving person...I already choose him as my partner. abi looks shocked...abi said ok Pragya congrats..abi get tears in his eyes...he said ok Pragya...I want to go from here..he said ok Pragya...I want to go from here...Pragya said oh k...you never want to know about my husband...abi can't hear that word...abi thought to move from there...Pragya holds abi hand...Pragya asked you never to want to meet my husband...abi asked to do whatever your wish...don't ask me to see his face and meet him...Pragya asked ok fine...I will never ask you... she asked why are you leaving...abi said I have an important work...Pragya asked that work is more important than me..abi was controlling his feelings...Pragya come towards abi...pragya asked just to see his photo...he is better than you...abi hold Pragya shoulder very tightly...he asked what do you think about me.....Pragya said to leave my shoulder suniyil...it's paining...abi said you hurt my feelings...now I can do whatever my wish...but I will never do that...I am not that type of guy.....Pragya asked do whatever your wish...now leave my shoulder...it's hurts me a lot...after abi leave her shoulder...he is very anger on pragya...pragya goes towards abi...pragya asked just look at me...mr.arrogant ji...abi asked Pragya leave me alone...Pragya said I will never go away from you...do whatever your wish...abi asked you never have any feeling on me...then why are you worrying about me...Pragya said if I told...I have no feeling on you...abi looks on...
Precap:
Pragya said yeah I told...I will never marry you...it doesn't mean...I have no feeling on you...abi asked what do you mean pragya...pragya said just use your brain...then only you can understand my words...abi looks confused...