Part 6: We did it

Marcus-:" Because... Because... if you and Martinus are going to date, it will be so awkward to hang out with you anymore. You will be together all the time and you will forget about me. I want to stay friends forever. The 3 of us!"

Great he didn't tell me what I thought about! But what he is saying makes no sense and he is totally lying i know. I mean yea he's cute, hotter than the sun and his smile is breathtaking, and his muscles.... wait what am I saying? That can't be happening. I don't want to be in a relationship at the moment, right?

Jordyn-:" Mac seriously what are you thinking? We met yesterday do you think I will fall in love with your brother? He is sweet and cute, you too of course but we are friends! Just friends! And even if I date one of you someday, I will definitely not ignore the other. Now come one let's go back inside!"

I held his hand and went back inside. The teacher was about to say the grade of each group. We were so excited but nervous. My aim is to get a good grade because it will facilitate my dream and push me further toward a better future. I also want it because of the boys. That will cheer them up and they will be confident and maybe they will start an acting career next to singing who knows?"

The teacher wrote the grades on a paper and stuck it on the wall. All the students were searching for their names. The boys and I searched too and we found them finally. 95??? I never took this grade before. This is huge!! This is the best grade I have ever taken.

Marcus-:" We did it! We took the highest grade!"

We all hugged! We were really so proud of ourselves. The teacher came and congratulated us. This was the best day ever!

Martinus-:" Let's celebrate! Ice cream?"

Jordyn-:" Of course!"

The boys's driver took us to an ice cream shop. We ordered and we started talking.

Marcus-:"So Jordyn, why do you love acting so much?"

Jordyn-:" Since I was a little girl, I have always loved acting. I participated in a competition in my school and I actually won. So I knew that I want to be an actress when I grow older and i'm working on it. I hope that someday i'll be like Emma Watson. She's an actress if you don't know."

Martinus-:" Interesting! Well you are amazing and I hope you can achieve your goal!"

When we finsihed eating, the boys offered that they will take me home. It turns out they are from Trofors too and they live so close to me! Now we can see each other a lot!

I entered my house and saw my mum on her laptop working. I directly told her that we took the highest grade and she was so proud. She kissed me on the forehead then I went to my room and started talking with the boys after they had given me their number.

Martinus' pov/

95 on our first scene? Marcus and I were so satisfied and proud of ourselves. Dad was right acting is so much fun!

When we went back home, I noticed that Jordyn had sent lots of messages. So we created a whatsapp group and spent all day long talking.

Tinus🎤-:" What r u doing?"

J🎬-:" Nothing special!"

Mac🎶-:" Wanna hang out 2morrow since it's the weekend?"

J🎬-:" Sorry i'm meeting my friends. But you can come if you want!"

Mac🎶-:" idk maybe u want to stay alone."

Tinus🎤-:" Ok I can come."

In fact I don't care about her friends, I just want to see her.

J🎬-:" Come on Mac they r amazing. So see ya tomorrow at the football field?"

Tinus🎤-:" U play football😱😱😱"

J🎬-:" Duh i'm the best!"

Mac🎶-:" We'll see about that!"

Tinus🎤-:"See ya! Bye😊"

J🎬-:" Bye boys😜".

Another day with her? So excited! And she plays football? See we have so much in common I am definitely asking her out... someday.