Part 23: Hollywood

Jordyn's pov/

The day I have been waiting for finally came. I packed and made sure I haven't forgotten anything. I unplugged my phone from the charger and went to the boys' house. Hours later we all got on the plane and we were more than ready for our meeting with the future.

~On the plane~

The boys were taking selfies like usual while I was reading a book. It was a really great book about self confidence and believing in yourself. That's all what I need at the moment! I need to be brave and to trust that everything is going to turn out great, after all I am going to Hollywood to achieve what I have been dreaming of since I was a little girl and I am not returning to Norway without achieving it. Minutes later I heard Martinus speaking with Marcus so I asked them what they were talking about.

Martinus-:" We are trying to find a cool name for our squad!"

Jordyn-:" Squad?"

Marcus-:" You, Tinus and I. All best friends have a name for their squad so we should to."

Jordyn-:" Mmm ok... So did you find a name?"

Marcus-:" No! We need a cool and a catchy name! What about "Besties for life? Nah too corny!"

Jordyn-:" What about MJM?"

Martinus-:" What's that?"

Jordyn-:" Our names?"

Marcus-:" That's a pretty cool name! Just to be clear tho, the first M is Marcus right?"

Martinus punched him playfully on the chest so we all started to laugh!

Hours later we finally got there. It was night in Hollywood so we were forced to stay in our hotel although we really wanted to discover it already. The company that did the competition had reserved for us two rooms in a really fancy hotel. I took a room and the boys the other.

I just couldn't wait for tomorrow...

Martinus' pov/

Marcus and I took the bigger room because we have to share it. I was unpacking my stuffs while Marcus was only staring at the wall. It's like he was drowning in his own thoughts.

Martinus-:" What are you thinking about?"

Marcus-:" Martinus we still didn't decide who will be Jordyn's boyfriend and that is worrying me. Who knows maybe we'll fight again and maybe we'll lose Jordyn!?"

I totally forgot about that. I still have feelings for her but I know she only considers me as a friend and that she's in love with my brother. I really don't know how I am supposed to feel or what I am going to do!? But I do know that we came to Hollywood to enjoy our trip and to leave all this behind!

Martinus-:" Marcus it's not the time! Let's enjoy our vocation and forget about this ok!"

He nodded. I continued unpacking when I heard someone snoring so I knew Marcus fell asleep. I switched off the lights and went to my bed.

~Tomorrow~

Marcus and I both woke up at the exact same time so we went to the hotel's cafeteria to grab something to eat. We called Jordyn and told her to meet us in the cafeteria. After we had finished eating, we went outside to discover this amazing city for the first time.

Marcus-:" Watch out Hollywood! MJM here we go!"

Martinus-:" LA is amazing! We have already been there and we can't wait to show you around!"

We first went to "the walk of fame" and we took lots of photos. Then we stood in front of the Hollywood sign and asked a stranger to take for us a photo! And Jordyn took like one hundreds of selfies there but what can we say? Girls am I right..?

Marcus' pov/

Today we had lots of fun! In the evening we went to the mall and bought some really cool clothes. After that we got really tired so he headed back to our hotel. Jordyn stayed with us in our room and we spent all night long talking.

Martinus and I were looking at each other all the time. We were wondering if this was the good time to  ask Jordyn if she's going to choose one of us or not. But then we decided to forget about this and to enjoy this trip while it lasts.

When she left, Martinus turned and stared at me for a couple of seconds which made me freak out.

Marcus-:" Martinus you're scaring me. Is everything alright?"

Martinus-:" Marcus, I was thinking a lot lately and I finally made my decision. I need to tell you something!"

Marcus-:" What's wrong?"

Martinus-:" Marcus..."