Emily and Chad ❤

"Emily?" Chad croaked sleepily through his phone.

"Chad." Emily sniffed, trying to make herself sound normal.

"Are you alright?" He asked, concern dripping from his voice.

Emily sniffed again, "Uh, not really."

Chad could hear the subtle sobs Emily will let out. "Did it happen again?" He sighed.

"Y-yeah, it d-did."

Chad sat up in bed and rubbed his eyes. "Hey, don't worry about it doll, I'll be right there."

~

Chad knocked on Emily's door in his trusty leather jacket. He stood there for a while, hearing the slow shuffle to the door that could be none other than his beloved Emily.

She opened the door. Her long curly hair covering her face, but her eyes still peeking through. "Hi." Emily said trying to crack a smile. Her eyes were bloodshot. There's no telling how long she had been crying before she called him.

Immediately, Chad engulfed her in a hug. He only stopped for a moment to close and lock her door, then he was right back to holding her.

"Chad, I'm okay." She muffled into his chest.

"Yeah, well I'm staying on your couch tonight, just to be sure." Chad let Emily go, taking off his jacket, and hanging it on her coat rack.

"Chad you've tried that before. You're too tall to get comfortable on my couch." Emily lightly giggled.

"I'll make it work. In the meantime, I'm going to make my doll feel better," Chad gently raised Emily head by her chin, "okay?"

Emily couldn't help but to smile at him.

"There's that smile I'm looking for!" Chad cheered. "Go pick a movie."

Emily said nothing, she just turned on her heels and headed to the living room to pick a film.

Chad was sure it was going to be another chick flick, but he would sit through it to make Emily feel better.

After grabbing all of her favorite snacks Chad walked into the living room. Emily was criss-cross on one part of the couch, fiddling with her hands.

"You're so damn cute, you know that?" Chad asked. The thought was really meant to stay in his mind, but he couldn't help himself.

Emily looked up and laughed a little. "Oh stop."

"I'm just speaking the truth." Chad cooed as he sat on the next to her. He propped his feet up on the coffee table and placed his arm on Emily's shoulders.

"Get you feet off of my coffee table Chadwick!" Emily said trying to push his legs off.

"But I'm comfortable." Chad protested.

"I eat here!" Emily responded. Chad sighed and slowly removed his feet.

"Fine. What are we watching?" Chad asks.

"The Labyrinth." Emily grins proudly.

"Really?" Chad somewhat groans.

"Don't disrespect Mr. Bowie man."Emily playfully warned.

"No disrespect towards him," Chad started, " just the movie." He laughed as Emily squinted her eyes at him.

Chad felt himself get progressively sleepier as the night went on. The clock read 3 am the last time he looked at it.

Emily had her head on Chad's chest and her arms wrapped around his body. He looked down slowly, checking to see if she was asleep.

Emily's eyes were closed and her mouth was slightly open. Chad tried to stifle his chuckle.

He kissed the top of her head, causing her to stir a little. "You should get to bed sleeping beauty." 

Emily mumbled something Chad couldn't understand. He just smiled and scooped Emily into his arms.

Making his way to the room, Chad set Emily into her bed. He turned a small lamp for her and heading towards the door.

"Chad." Emily called sleepily after him.

"Yeah doll?" He answered.

"Don't leave me." She said.

How could Chad leave after that? He turned around and walked back to Emily's bed. She pulled the cover back for him to join her.

"Are you sure?" He asks.

Emily just nods her head. Chad crawls in and immediately wraps his arms around Emily.

She was slowly drifting back to sleep as Chad watched her. Emily was at peace for once, and to Chad, she couldn't be more beautiful.

Emily's eyes fluttered open once more. "Why are you staring at me Chad?" She giggled lightly.

"Because you're stunning." He answered.

Chad could tell Emily was blushing. Even in the dim lighting. He smiled and pulled her closer.

Right before Emily fell asleep again Chad kissed her. Sudden, but sweet. Emily smiled, her eyes still closed.

"Now I can say I've kissed a drummer."

Chad laughed lightly at her comment. "I guess so."

That both Emily and Chad fell asleep with smiles on their faces.

((Author's note))

Alright cliffspancakes I finished! Way too short but finished lol Ill do better on the next one Em whatever ya want! ❤ Someone  make me write about Chad more!

Next imagine is Ariana and Josh!

Not even gonna put the word count.