Kerri and Dave ❤

Kerri had her favorite guitar strapped to her back. She wandered almost aimlessly backstage, taking a moment to level her mind. Kerri was opening for Jane's Addiction, which meant that she should be looking for her bandmates. Still Kerri wasn't in a rush. She enjoyed the muffled sound of the acts playing onstage, it gave her a surreal and etheral feeling.

"Kerri?" A voice questioned behind her. She turned and saw Dave clad in his signature leather pants and tank top. Kerri almost couldn't see him since he was wearing all black and it was dark backstage.

"Yeah." Kerri responded. Dave nodded his head towards a door.

"Everyone's looking for you in here."Kerri stepped infront of Dave and headed toward the door. She could feel his eyes admiring her as she walked, so Kerri swayed her hips just a tad bit more for the sake of it.

When Kerri entered the room her band mates, accompanied by the rest of Jane's Addiction, greeted her. They sat in their usual before-the-show circle to tune their instruments and warm up together. Dave decided to join them. He sat close to Kerri, playing a slow, rhythmic melody to match hers.

After a few moments it was just them. Kerri had a habit of swaying side to side as she played. Dave closed his eyes and it gave Kerri an opportunity to admire him. The room had dim lighting, but Dave seemed to glow. His dark hair contrasted off of his olive skin in such an astonishing way; he was a beautiful man.

"Kerri, we've got to go on." Kerri was snapped away from her daydreaming. She nodded and stood. Dave had a smirk on his face as if he knew she was staring.

Before she left out Dave winked at her. Kerri just smiled and stretched her hands a little more. She said a silent prayer for a good show, then took to the stage.

Just after the concert Kerri was helping her band pack up instruments and wind down from the performance. She never really felt fatigued until the venue was cleared out and all you could hear were crew members doing their job.

Dave strolled in as Kerri was closing her guitar case. She was locking it which meant she was bent over at the waist and her bottom was facing the door.

It was a wonderful sight for Dave as a smile grew on his face when he saw her. "Well Kerri, I was planning to take you out first, but if you're ready so am I."

Kerri popped up and gave Dave a side eyes but still laughed. "That was just a peek. The next one will cost you."

Dave closed the distance between them and Kerri turned towards him. His full smile dropped to a smirk; well known for being mischievous. "Kerri, I'd like to ask you something." Dave looked down at her hands and grabbed one. He used his thumb to rub the back of her hand as he waited for her to respond.

Kerri could feel her pulse quickening, but she kept her composure. "Ask away." She told Dave.

He looked back up, his thumb still rubbing the back of her hand. ""Do you find me attractive?"

Kerri huffed out a small laugh. "What kind of question is that?" She asked.

"Is that a yes?" Dave raised his eyebrows at Kerri which earned another small laugh from the woman.

"It's a definite yes." Kerri finally answered his question. Dave pulled Kerri into him. Her hand instinctly moved to the middle of his back as Dave's arm wrapped around her lower waist.

"So, if I were to kiss you," Dave leaned down so his forehead was touching Kerri's, "you wouldn't be upset?"

Kerri mirrored Dave's smirk, "Only if you stop."

This was the first time Dave hesitated and it was only to add to Kerri's anticipation of the kiss. He stared at her lips that were already parted. Kerri knew that her breath was jagged, she tried to control it but had no success. There was something about being so close to Dave that sent her senses into overdrive. Kerri knew for sure that Dave could feel her heart beating.

After what felt like an eternity, Dave finally pressed his lips onto Kerri's. They were full, warm, and only slightly chapped. Kerri didn't mind at all, infact she deepened the kiss. Her second hand touched the side of Dave's face, meeting with his sideburns. Dave wrapped his arm around Kerri. As the kiss deepened Kerri got a hint of the nicotine that was in one of the cigarettes Dave must've had earlier in the day.

It didn't take away from the fact that their bodies felt like one. Dave snuck a hand just under Kerri's shirt sending chills throughout her body.

There was a knock at the door. It jolted both Kerri and Dave out of the trance that their kissing session put them in. Once they were informed that it was time for the both of them to leave, and the door was shut once again, the couple let out a relieved laugh. They were still embracing each other, and Kerri rested her head on Dave's chest still giggling to herself.

"How about I meet you at the hotel and then we go get some late night dinner?" Dave proposed to Kerri.

She looked up, admiring his  face once again. "That sound like a wonderful plan."

Kerri finally pushed herself away from Dave despite every part of her wanting to remain in her arms. "Don't you go kissing anyone else, rockstar." She winked at him and Dave smiled.

"I couldn't imagine anyone being a better kiss then you, I won't even try it." Dave protested.

Kerri walked out of the room, her face flushed, and feeling like a school girl who just had her first kiss all over again.

((Authors note)) Hi Kerri! Youre super sweet and I really hope you enjoyed this! I don't get to write about Dave often, so I hope it wasn't too out of character for him 💕. A Flea x Reader coming soooon.

Word count: 986