32

32

- S U T T E R S  E M A I L -

FROM: Sutter Canton

SUBJECT: Blaire Hawthorn

DATE: November eleventh 2016, 11:34 a.m.

TO: Vicky Reynolds, Lewis McRoy, Vanessa Donald and seventeen others...

Hello, again. I know everyone is coping right now with Blaire's death and I apologize in advance for bothering you this morning.

But, something isn't right. Blaire is not dead.

She is still out there somewhere and I really want to find her, I need to find her. I know this sounds crazy and I know most of you probably won't believe me, but I need help to look for her.

If you have any slither of hope left, if you even slightly believe Blaire isn't dead, please meet at the coffee shop today at five o'clock.

I know this is a long stretch, but I'm not ready to give up on her, not yet.

Please help me out. It would mean the world to me.

Thank you.

Sutter Canton

Vice President of Crestwood Preparatory Academy

____________________________

eight responses

NicolasAnderson3@CPA.com: Sutter, are you going crazy? Do you need some weed? If so, my house is always open.

RachelMarie@CPA.com: Blaire is dead. You're a complete idiot if you think she is still alive.

SarahLongthorn@CPA.com: I'll be there Sutter.

LindsayJohnson@CPA.com: Is this some kind of joke? If so, it isn't funny. Stop trying to fool people.

RichardMack@CPA.com: You're insane.

TJLewis@CPA.com: I think you should see a mental institution...

VickyAnderson@CPA.com: Guys, lighten up a bit. I'll be there.

____________

Please don't forget to vote and comment:) thanks for reading!

-jayymckenziee