46

46

- N E W S P A P E R -

Seventeen year old student from Crestwood Preparatory Academy, Sarah Longthron, committed suicide by shooting herself in front of her family

Her parents, Lauren Longthorn and Mike Longthron, were out at lunch when they came home to find their daughter with a gun pressed to her chest. After many attempts of trying to get Sarah to put the gun down, she shot herself.

She died a few hours later in the hospital with her parents close by her side.

The police searched Sarah's room for any clues as to why she might have done this. They came up with two notes assigned to two different people. After talking to the parents, the police were granted permission to give the notes to those people.

After a long talk with her mom, something she that really stuck to me was: Sarah was always a happy child. Always. I don't know what made her do this.

It has been a tragedy, affecting many people, especially parents who have children Sarah's age. She will forever remain in our hearts.

#RIPSARAHLONGTHORN

Written by, Ron Latona. Published November seventeenth, two-thousand sixteen.

________________

if you ever have suicidal thoughts, please talk to someone, it could do you so much good. thank you for reading :)

- jayymckenziee