2

the next few days were awkward for stiles and lydia. it took some time to get used to. "stiles?" "yes, lydia?" he sat on his computer while she was in her phone. "we have been living together for a few days now and we haven't really talked. i want to get to know you." "ok." stiles sighed. she sat on the couch with him. "well, full names?" "nope no full name." "why not?" "no one will ever know my full name." "i'll get it out one way or another." lydia winked and stiles blushed. lydia couldn't help but look how cute stiles was when he blushed." i got one." "go." "favorite season." "easy, fall." "me too. i also love summer." stiles said with a smile. "i love the beach." lydia said closing her eyes imagining the salty air and blue ocean. "we actually have one near us! i have to take you soon!" "you better." they sat on his couch for an hour laughing and talking. "fave disney movie?" stiles asked. "the little mermaid. yours?" "alice in wonderland." "wow i never thought that you would like that movie." "that movie took my mind off the bad things in life. it made me think i could go to wonderland when life got too boring or too sad." "parents." "my dad is the sheriff of a small town a few hours from here and my mom-my mom, she's dead." he stared off into the distance with a tear sliding off his eye. "my dad walked out on us when i was young. i'm so sorry i didn't kn-"   "i'm going to bed, lydia." "night."
-
-
-
-
-
short chapter but i will write more!!