5

"listen, you and stiles seem really cute together!" kira said as her and lydia walked into a little coffee shop. "i can't date him! he is my roommate! what if we breakup? where would i live?" "you overthink way too much. i'll order the coffees, you find a seat." lydia walked to a table in the back. she pulled her phone out and checked her text.
Stiles🌞😊
i'll be on a date tn. so don't worry if i'm not home:)
Lydia🍁✨
good luck😂probably won't be asleep by the time your back big test😬 also, DO NOT FORGET TO PAY THE BILLS AND PICK UP MILK!
Stiles🌞😊
i should be saying good luck to u ahaha. anyways, see you tn or tm😂 thanks 4 the reminder!

lydia looked up at kira who had to large coffees in her hand. "you look glum. what happened?" "stiles has a date tonight." she took a sip from her coffee. "aw honey. it probably won't last." "hey guys!" malia said walking up to the table with a smile and a muffin. "what's wrong with lydia?" "stiles has a date tonight." kira said rolling her eyes. "aw lydia, it won't last. none of his relationships do." she shrugged and ate her muffin. "it's fine. he is my roommate. i can't date him anyway." "who cares that you guys are roommates? you two are adorable." kira nodded in agreement. "oh well. wanna go back to my place and study?" "yeah." "sure."

on the way to lydia's, malia got catcalled many times. of course, she had a funny remarks back to them but the lost one was even funnier. "hey mami." "sorry man," she grabbed kira's hand "this is my lesbian lover and we are happily in love." the guy sat there in awe as she walked away. "nice one, mal." lydia high fives her. "we use that one a lot." kira cut in. "one time we even kissed." they all laughed at that. "shh don't tell scott that i am stealing his girl though." lydia shook her head and laughed some more.

lydia sat on the couch eating potato chips when stiles came stumbling in with a girl. "shh my roommate is sl-" the girl cut him off with a rough kiss. "don't speak." she put her finger up to his mouth. she couldn't see the girl but she must have been pretty. she heard his door close but then she heard someone pushed against it. "ok, yeah not staying for this." she got up and went to the window to sit on the fire escape. the beautiful night sky made lydia want to stay out there forever. it got chilly so she quickly ran inside and grabbed stiles's lacrosse hoodie. she closed the window to block out all the noise from inside. all that was heard was some cars and some crickets but that was all interrupted with a clap of thunder. "crap." she mumbled.

rain started pouring from the sky as lydia sat there. the window was jammed and she left her phone inside. he didn't hear her banging on the window either. she shivered as cold rain touched her skin. "when h-he finds m-me. i'm g-gonna kill h-him." she said shivering.

she heard the door close and started banging on the window. she saw him making coffee wearing only his pajama bottoms. "STILES!" he jumped. "LYDIA!?" he ran to the window. "what the hell are you doing out there?" "next time you bring a friend over, can you tell me?" she said shivering. "ok you must be freezing." "no i'm actually pretty warm. YES I AM FREEZING DUMBASS!" he tried to speak but lydia wouldn't let him. "i'm taking a shower." she strutted past him in her wet clothes. squeaking with every step.

he heard the shower go on and he sighed. "shit." he mumbled and taking a sip from his coffee. he walked up to the bathroom door and grabbed her wet clothes. silently, he crept into her room and got her new pajamas. he put them on the toilet seat. he brought the wet clothes downstairs to the laundry room. he put her pants in and then his sweatshirt. "so that's where this was?" he laughed and put it in the washing machine. they were done so he put them in the dryer. when all of lydia's clothes were done, he went back upstairs.

he thought lydia would be asleep but there she sat on the couch with a cup of coffee in her hand. "why?" "why what?" "why did you wash my clothes? there was no need for that." he put her clothes down and sat next to her. "um yes there was a need for that. i left you out in the freaking cold ass rain!" she rolled her eyes. "i just overreacted! i'm sorry." he put his hand over her freezing one. "don't be." the rain was still going outside as lydia and stiles sat in their living room with unwanted tension.

"how about we make a rule." lydia said getting up. "ad that rule would be?" "if we bring someone home, we tell the other in advance." "i agree." he said standing up next to her. "great." she smiled and walked into her room. "good morning and goodnight." she shut her door and stiles smiled. "she is unbelievable." he whispered with a laugh. "hey! i heard that!" lydia screamed from her room. "whoops! now go to bed!" "fine!" she laughed and so did he. he sat on the couch and soon fell asleep there.