11

rain hit the windows as stiles paced around the small apartment, contemplating whether or not to talk to lydia to see if she remembered. she either does or doesn't. it was about 12 when he heard a knock on the door. "hey." a drenched lydia said on the other side of the door. "hi. come in-i mean you live her so-" lydia walked in.

"a-are you here to s-stay?" she laughed as he stumbled over his words. "as you said, i live here. kira kinda kicked me out." he laughed. "i'll go grab your things." "you don't have t-" "i insist." he put his shoes on and walked out the door. lydia followed behind him. the two walked down the hallway in silence. they got to lydia's car. the rain soaked both as they grabbed two big duffel bags. "c'mon." lydia said as she shivered.

they got back up to the apartment and put her bags back into lydia's room. they both got changed and met each other back in the living room. "i-" "i-" they both talked at once. "you first." lydia said. "well, i miss you as my roommate. i hope we can put the past behind us." "i agree." she said. "good. want to cook dinner tonight?" lydia nodded and went to the kitchen. "spaghetti?" she asked. "yes!" she laughed at him. 

lydia was cooking the spaghetti while stiles made sauce. "sauce is done." "spaghetti is also done." she said while draining the pasta. stiles set the plates out o the tiny table. "funny thing is i never used this table to eat." he said. "really?" she put pasta on both plates. stiles went under the cabinet and grabbed a bottle of wine. he poured two glasses. lydia gave him a look. "wine?" she cocked her eyebrow. "it's only appropriate!" "sure."

the two began eating when a big thing of lightning lit up the town. five seconds later, the power was out. "great." lydia said. "there's candles around here somewhere." stiles and lydia searched for candles with their phone flashlights. "found some!" lydia yelled. stiles lit them and put them on the table. "finally we can eat." stiles said pulling out the chair for lydia. the two laughed and ate their dinner. 

the two looked across the table at each other. the light hit both of their faces perfectly. stiles' hand slowly went over lydia's. she let it stay there for a few seconds until she heard the door open. "look stiles, i'm so-" cora stopped talking when she saw them. "what the hell." "cora, i-" "NO, stiles. i get we were on a break and stuff but that does not mean you sleep with your slutty roommate!" "excuse me?" lydia stood up and walked over to her. "first, do not call me a slut. second, do NOT barge into OUR apartment. and third-" she looked at stiles. "we are not sleeping together, i actually just came back after three weeks of being away. so, bitch, you might want to leave before a bigger problem starts." she got close to cora. "WE ARE SO OVER, STILES!" she stormed out. stiles was amazed at lydia. she began walking to her room. "w-where are you going?" her strawberry blonde hair whipped around. "to study. there's the thing called school and we kind of have it tomorrow." she is clearly mad. "want me to help?" he got up. "no." she slammed her door.

i have decided i am going up to 15 chapters for this book. i hope you liked it!