3

as classes started, lydia and stiles talked way more than they used to. they had one class together and they would spend there time studying together. "lydia, i have to introduce you to some of the greatest people in the planet!" stiles said as they walked out of the apartment. "on the planet? wow. i really do." she said with a trace of sarcasm. stiles looked down and smiled at her. "i'm rubbing off on you." he said with a wink. they walked into the elevator and began to make plans. "are you free tonight? we were all gonna go to this amazing place off campus." lydia pretended to think. "yeah, i am free tonight." she gave him a smile and they were off.

it was about four o'clock when stiles said to get ready. "actual friends, lydia. don't ruin this for yourself." "you talk to yourself?" stiles said interrupting her. she was about to defend herself when he cut her off. "it's cute." the blush on her cheeks were darker than any color lydia has ever seen. she pulled out a nice sweater dress and and her black heels. she brushed her hair out and went into the living room. "stiles, i'm ready!" he walked out of his room wearing a flannel and some jeans. "you look nice." "so do you." "c'mon we will take roscoe." "roscoe?"

they got to the parking lot and stood in front of a blue jeep. "roscoe meet lydia. lydia this is roscoe." she smiled at the car and hopped in. it took a few minutes for the jeep to start but then they were off. lydia looked at the town and how bright it was at night. it reminded her of the stars. so big, so bright, so beautiful. stiles looked at lydia like she was a masterpiece that not even van gough could've painted, she was that perfect. he smiled as he saw her eyes light up. "lydia, we are here." they pulled up to a little pizza shop.

as they walked in, a tan boy with black hair walked up to stiles. "dude, this is lydia." he turned to lydia. he had big puppy dog eyes. "hi, i'm scott." they shook hands. "i heard a lot about you." stiles hit his shoulder. there goes the blush again she thought. they walked up to a table. "this is my girlfriend, kira." the girl had black hair thrown in a bun. "hi i'm lydia." kira greeted lydia with the kindest smile. lydia sat across from stiles and next to kira. "where's malia?" stiles asked. "she just texted me saying she is here." then a tan girl with short brown hair came walking over. is she a model? "hey guys." "oh, malia this is lydia." lydia stood up to shake her hand but malia engulfed her in a hug. "stiles, you were right. she is pretty." stiles hid his face and lydia laughed. "so lydia, what are you majoring?" scott asked. "don't know yet. maybe science?" they all nodded.

before they knew it, it was time to leave. lydia exchanged numbers with everyone and left with stiles. she hopped into the jeep and squealed. "why so happy?" "i don't know. i just love making new friends!" stiles laughed at her cuteness and they were off.

"how do you even walk in those?" stiles asked as they got into the apartment. "it takes time and skill." she kicked them off. "i could never do that." "that's what i said and now look at me, strutting into guys dreams." she winked at him. he sat on the couch and lydia walked into her room. "tonight was so much fun!" she said changing into her pajamas. "well, my friends are the best." "they really are! we have to do that again!" she said putting her hair up in a bun and walking back into the living room. she sat next to him. he stared at her for a second. "i know! i'm not wearing makeup! i probably look very ugly!" she said hiding her face. "well, i think you look beautiful." he didn't mean to say that. it just came out. but it was true. "you are too sweet." stiles went and got changed into his pajamas. when he got back, lydia was using his big blanket and flipping through the channels on the tv. he sat next to her and she gave him some of the blanket. he could tell lydia was getting tired. she kept yawning and couldn't keep her eyes opened. soon enough she was asleep on stiles's shoulder.

stiles didn't realize but they both fell asleep on the couch sitting up. he laid down on the couch and brought lydia with him. she laid on his chest and he stared at her. "damn, i fell for my roommate." he whispered. he kissed her head and fell asleep.
-
-
-
-
HEY! sorry i haven't updated! i have been busy and has writers block. anyway, i'll update as much as i can before school because i am starting high school and ya know..i'll be stumped! anyway, love you all!