Ch6: Joining Sabertooth

Okay so one thing before I start this chapter

The song above has nothing to do with the actual plot of the story but I found and was like. Oh my Mavis this song totally makes sense for Rolight(that's the ship name that was given to me by a friend) and thought that I should let you guys hear it.
So without further ado here is chapter 6

Starlight's pov

I sat on a couch in one of the rooms of the arena with Phoenix on my lap. I was currently at a meeting between the Sabertooth and Fairy Tail guilds, well the two guilds sat in a room while the master's and the previous council member Yajamma were shouting at each other in a room next door.

I could listen into the conversation using my dragon slayer hearing if I wanted but I decided not to since I didn't want to know what they were shouting about especially since it was most likely about me and that Rogue guy.

I looked around the room I was in. The silence in the room was very awkward especially with the Sabertooth and Fairy Tail members looking at each other with hatred.

Gajeel, Juvia, Lily, Levy, Wendy and Carla stood next to me, of course they were trying to stop Gajeel from beating up the young black haired dragon slayer that sat near me with a green exceed in a pink frog costume on his lap who wasn't making any eye contact with any one and staring down at the floor.

"Hey Starlight" Phoenix said looking up at me with a few tears pricking at the corners of her eyes. "Yeah" I asked the red and yellow exceed.

"No matter what happens we'll always be best friends right" she asked, her tears were now close to falling but she held them back. "Of course we will" I replied, rubbing the fur on the top of her head.

After a few minutes of sitting in silence in the room, the two master's and Yajamma came into the room. The Sabertooth master gave Rogue and I a hard glare that made me want to hide.

"We have discussed this matter and it has been decided that since Rogue Cheney is taking part in the games it means that Starlight Redfox will join Sabertooth" Yajamma announced to the two guilds.

After he said that everyone from Fairy Tail freaked out while the Sabertooth member smirked as if they were gloating. Gajeel got even more enraged if that was even possible.

Wendy had tears running down her face and the same was for Levy and Juvia. Lily was trying not to cry as to not hurt his pride or make a scene in front of Phoenix but it was obvious he wanted to cry.

Salamander went up to the Makarov and shouted "what the hell Gramps, I don't care if she destroyed our guild hall and hurt our guild members in the past, she's still part of our family now!"

This annoyed Makarov so he enlarged his hand and punched Salamander into the wall. "Pipe down" he shouted before walking over to the rest of the guild.

"Rogue you will go to the Fairy Tail inn with Sting, Orga and Rufus so that the fairy can get her things and have her guild mark removed then come straight back" the Sabertooth master instructed before the guild's went to there respective inn's.

Rogue's pov

I stood in the Fairy Tail inn with my back against the wall. Starlight was saying goodbye to everyone. She was in a hug with Gajeel, the three bluenette's, a blonde, a white haired girl and the four cats.

Once they broke apart the Fairy Tail guild master removed her guild mark and then turned to the cat who took off the top of her kimono so her guild mark could be removed. The two of them walked over or flied in the cat's case and we walked out of the inn.