Ch8: Pandomonia and MPF

Starlight's pov

I stood in the Sabertooth stands next to Rogue with Phoenix and Frosch in front of us along with Lector.

It was the third day of the games and I was watching everyone draw magic straws for the event and Erza was first.

I pulled out a piece of paper and a marker from my hair, earning looks from my new guild mates and wrote 'hey Lily, bet you 10 jewel that Erza will do it' and held it up so Lily could see.

He nodded and I turned my attention to the event. Erza stepped forward and said "I challenge all 100."

This shocked everyone except Fairy Tail and I just won the bet with Lily. I couldn't help but smile at his face which was a little annoyed and he flicked his tail.

Time skip

Erza came out after defeating all 100 of the MONSTERS and everyone was in utter shock before cheers erupted from the crowd.

"How the hell did she do that" Sting asked in shock. "She was able to do it because she's Erza" I replied with a smile. "What kind of excuse is that" Rufus asked.

"A Fairy Tail logic one" I replied, a smile still plastered on my face as a gaunt orb was brought out for the other teams.

First was Millianna and she used her "bad kitten restraint tube" and hit the MPF and got 365 points.

'That's quite a good score' I thought to myself as the Quattro Puppy guy went up next and he got a measly 124 points.

Hibiki was next and he used his archive magic and scored 95 and ended up getting comforted by Cana who was waisted and the Quattro puppy guy yelled "how is she not dead yet" since Cana had drunk tons of barrels of booze already.

'Poor Hibiki' I thought as the Raven Tail guy came up and a little creature leaped at the MPF and a 4 showed up.

"There is no way that can be right" I yelled loud enough for only those competing for Sabertooth to hear. "What do mean by that" Sting asked me with confusion. "That guy, his scent is the same one that was on Wendy and Carla when they were found in the palace garden so that can't be right" I explained while Phoenix nodded in agreement.

We all turned back to the arena as Orga stepped up and shot one of his lightning god slayer attacks at the MPF and a huge amount of electricity went around the arena. I even ended up getting some hit me since iron and lightning do not mix and it was quite painful which made me rub where my piercings were since that's where I was hit.

The lightning finally stopped and I opened my eyes. "3825, what kind of power is that" I yelled rubbing my eyes and looked at the score again.

"Yeah that's Organised for ya" Lector boasted while I just rolled my eyes

Jura stepped forward and looked at the pumpkin guy before a huge amount of magic power filled the arena. All the dust cleared and the MPF showed 8544. "What" Rogue, Sting and Rufus yelled at the score in shock.

"No surprise there l. He was always hard to beat in our battles and he took it easy on me" I chuckled reversing how the other guild masters and some other wizards helped me and Phoenix grow stronger so we could help our guild.

"YOU BATTLED HIM!!!!!!!!!!" the three
yelled while I just laughed at there reaction.

I turned my attention back to the arena once Cana stepped forward.

She was completely wasted and I was surprised that she ain't dead from all the booze she drank. Seriously she drank at least probably 22 barrels but it was probably more than 50.

Suddenly she started to take her shirt off just like Gray does. "Don't strip" someone yelled." Cana then showed this odd mark on her arm that I tried to identify but couldn't.

Cana shot a huge magical beam of light at the MPF and it broke. "Wait, it broke" I yelled as 9999 showed above the now broken MPF.

Everyone was shocked at the score and Cana shouted "We're unstoppable, we're Fairy Tail after all" as se threw her hands in the air.

Time skip

Rogue's pov

So far 3 battles had taken place already and now it was Sabertooth vs Blue Pegasus.

Raven Tail had been disqualified from the games because their master took part and their members interfered with a 1 on 1 match.

"The finale match of the day will be between Blue Pegasus' Eve Tearm VS Sabertooth's Starlight Redfox" the announcer shouted.

"Wait, what" I shouted out as everyone in the crowds were saying stuff like "isn't that Gajeel of Fairy Tail's sister" and "what is she doing in Sabertooth".

Starlight walked down to the arena while Phoenix scribbled something down on a sheet of paper and lifted it up for the black and white cat to see.

Once Starlight reached the arena she took her bandanna off her head and her bangs fell into her face again. "This is going to be boring so I will make things easier for you" she said before tying her bandanna over her eyes.

"What the F*** is she doing" Sting asked no one in particular as the bell for the match went off.

Eve went and used his magic to make a blizzard. I watched as Starlight's hair was getting covered in snow and sand was being swept up by the snow Suddenly Starlight got into a stance.

"Paper make blizzard" she yelled as a blizzard made of white paper swirled into the snow and picked up dust making a huge smokescreen of snow, paper and dust.

"Wow, it seems that Starlight has made a smokescreen" Chapati commented as we watched the dust, snow and paper start to calm down.

I saw Starlight run forward to Eve and he went to hit her but when he touched her, she disappeared. "An illusion" Orga asked as an iron sword hit Eve which turned out to be a clone made out of snow.

Starlight gave a small grin before summoning 2 of her iron kunai's  and threw them at Eve's shoulder's making contact before using her roar as the iron in the roar dug into Eve's skin.

He winced from pain, blood dripping from all the wounds. He then grabbed the iron kunai's in his shoulders before throwing them at Starlight, hitting her in the stomach as she collapsed onto her hands and knees coughing up blood.

The moment the metal made contact with Starlight my hand shot to my stomach. Pain coming from it. Sting looked at me before realising what was going on and went back to watching the match.

She stayed on her hands and knees for a minute before she iron clubbed Eve into the wall and he passed out.

Starlight stood up with a smile on her face as she took the two kunai's out of her stomach. Blood was staining her clothes and dripping onto the floor which was also becoming stained.

She put the kunai in her pocket before she removed her bandanna from her eyes and tied it around her forehead again.

She walked off the battlefield and 10 minutes later was back with us.

"Hey, are you ok" I asked her as she walked over to the wall where Frosch, Lector and Phoenix were "yeah, I'm fine but I think I will withdraw from the games " she replied before all of us headed back to the guild hall.

I nodded as Starlight picked up Frosch and Phoenix leaped onto her shoulder and we left the building and headed to the inn.