Ch10: Naval Battle

A/N: I should clear something up for you guys before you read this chapter.

Starlight stepped back from competing in the games because of the stomach injury she got during her battle on the 3rd day so Minerva took her place so that's why Minerva is competing in the event.

Anyway on with the story

Starlight's pov

I stood in the Sabertooth stand as all the participants for the first round entered the huge ball of water in the middle of the arena.

"And.... We've started day 4's game part" Chapati said. "It almost seems like a water sumo match" Yadama added. "It looks fun. Thank you very much" today's guest Rabian finished.

"Team after team are diving right in" Chapati said then followed up with who was competing.

"From Lamia Scale is Shelia Blendy

From Blue Pegasus is Jenny Realight

From Mermaid Heel is Risley Law

From Fairy Tail B is Juvia Lockser

From Sabertooth is Minerva Orland

From Fairy Tail A is Lucy Heartfillia

And from Quattro Puppy is Rocker"

Once everyone had been introduced the gong was hit and the battle begun.

"Open gate of the water barer Aquarius" Lucy yelled as Aquarius came from the gate and attacked all the other girls with a huge water attack.

Juvia countered with her "Water Cyclone" and the two battled while Jenny took Rocker out of the picture with a single kick.

Shelia tried to take Risley out but she dodged and used her magic to slim down as tons of guys had hearts in their eyes.

I took a quick look at Rogue to see that he wasn't even watching the event, he was watching me but quickly looked away with a blush on his face when he saw me look at him.

I rolled my eyes playfully and turned back to the battle. I wasn't sure if I should cheer for Minerva or if I should cheer for Lucy and Juvia so I just stayed silent.

Aquarius had vanished because she had a date with Scorpio again. 'Typical Aquarius, bailing out on a fight for a date' I thought with a small laugh.

Juvia came in and attacked Lucy while she was open and she almost fell out of the bubble of water but then she yelled "open gate of the maiden Virgo and Gate of the ramb Aries."

That's when Aries and Virgo appeared and made a wall of wool and caught Lucy, stopping her from falling out.

Juvia then used an attack that featured her love for Gray and this shocked Gray and made him shout "Quit it" as he looked really annoyed about it.

This attack knocked Jenny, Risley and Shelia out of the bubble leaving Minerva, Juvia and Lucy still in the event.

Juvia looked over to Gray to see him with a shocked face before being shocked herself.

Suddenly Juvia was somehow out of the bubble and fell to the ground leaving Minerva and Lucy left in the bubble.

"M'lady is quite the devil" Sting said. "Certainly" Rufus added with a tip 9f his hat. "with her magical power, she could have thrown them all out from the start " Orga finished.

"She's already won" Lector said "Fro thinks so too" Frosch added.

A bubble of light glowed on Minerva's hand and a similar ball of light appeared next to Lucy before exploding.

Another one exploded above Lucy before she reached for her keys but Minerva had taken them and was now holding them up with a smile on her face.

A third explosion came in front of Lucy and sent her flying towards he edge but she suddenly had an explosion behind her which sent her back in then Minerva sent multiple explosions her way.

Minerva then sent a huge explosion at Lucy who screamed in pain then went heading for the edge again but was suddenly teleported back to Minerva who kicked her. I clenched my hands into fists and tried to look away but I wasn't able to. It was like I was completely frozen in place, being forced to watch the scene played out and reminded me of all the memories I didn't want to remember.

"STOP ITTTTTTT!" Salamander yelled while Sting, Rufus and Orga smiled as if they were enjoying what was going on and Minerva laughed before hanging Lucy outside of the bubble by her neck.

I placed my hands over my mouth, trying to hide the yelp of shock while Sting just laughed as if it was something enjoyable.

I could feel tears building up in my eyes. The scene kept causing the memories of my time in Phantom  from people laughing and shouting to Lucy bruised and beaten but it also reminded me of my childhood a long time before joing Phantom when I was about 5.

The memories raced through my mind as Minerva dropped Lucy causing her to plummet to the ground but Salamander and Gray caught her before she did.

Rogue must have picked up on how I was feeling cause when Orga, Rufus and Sting went down to defend Minerva, he came over and placed one arm around my waist.

"Are you alright" he asked. I shook my head. "No, this reminds me to much of what me and my brother did in Phantom Lord and of my childhood before them" I replied with the tears now flowing down my face as Phoenix leaped into my arms and cried into my chest.

I looked down at her and gave her a comforting hug while Rogue pulled me into his chest to let me cry into it while he rubbed my back to try and comfort me. I felt a couple of tears hit on my face and I looked up to see that Rogue had a few tears in his eyes.

"Why are you crying" I asked, wiping a couple of tears away. He looked surprised and wiped his hand across his face and looked at the fresh tears on it before looking back at me.

"I guess it's a mix of our link and the fact that I'm upset that your upset" he replied pulling me closer to him.

"I guess that makes sense" I whispered and took in his scent while Frosch came and joined in the small group hug.