Ch4: Flashbacks

Starlight's pov 

I woke up to the sound of two voices. I opened my eyes and sat up yawning to see that Porlyusica and Carla were talking with each other.

Both looked over when they saw me and Porlyusica smiled. "I see your awake. So how are you feeling" Porlyusica asked. "Still sore" I replied placing my hand onto my left shoulder where it still hurt.

"You will stay here for a little bit today but if their is nothing else for us to worry about later on then you can go watch the games later on" Porlyusica told me and I nodded.

Wendy then started to stir and before long she was sitting up in her medical bed and yawning. She looked over and gave me a questioning look before her eyes widened. "Starlight you got marked" she said with a little excitement but also sadness.

"I know and so does Gajeel, Levy, Lily, Salamander, Erza, Gray, Lucy, Happy and Phoenix" I replied before Phoenix sat up. "I heard my name. What's going on?" Phoenix questioned with a yawn and a rub of her eyes.

"Nothing its fine" I replied. "Oh Starlight if your gonna be down here for a bit of the games then you can watch on the lacrima screens which allow those who are injured to watch the games." Wendy told me excitedly.

Time skip

It had been a few hours since I had woken up and Wendy and I had been taking away for those hours. The lacrima screen flashed on to show the cameras floating around the arena and sometimes even the crowd.

I watched with Phoenix sitting in my lap. The pain in my leg nagging at me but I ignored it. At the moment Raven Tail was in the lead with Blue Pegasus not far behind. Third was Lamia Scale, Fourth was Quattro Cerberus and in joint dead last was....

SALAMANDER, GAJEEL AND STING

I kept staring at the screen but the emotions that were coming out of nowhere was confusing me since I wasn't used to it and that I was feeling guilt.

I started to remember the time where I felt my own guilt and the memories came flooding back to me of when I was in the time I was in Phantom Lord where Gajeel and I attacked Fairy Tail.

FLASHBACK

I stood on top of a building with my brother Gajeel. I had spotted a blue haired girl being followed by a black haired boy and a ginger haired boy. I nudged Gajeel's side and pointed to the three walking down the street. "Look, I found some fairies" I told him with a grin after spotting the mark on the blue haired girl's back.

"Good work sis, how about we beat em up for a little fun and to provoke the rest of the fairies" my big brother half asked, half told while cracking his knuckles. He then jumped off the roof as I followed close behind, sending an iron dragon's club at the ginger headed guy, causing him to pass out.

We then dragged the three fairies to the large oak tree in the park and pinned the two men and the woman to a tree and left the guild mark on the girl's stomach before walking away back to the guild hall

Time skip

The rain poured down on me, splashing into puddles all around as I followed Juvia silently on the roof. I had grown used to the rain since I would spend time with her if I didn't spend time with my brother.

That's when I spotted our target 'Lucy Heartfillia' but of course Juvia just walked right past her. 'Seriously Juvia' I thought as I facepalmed myself.

That's when Monsieur Sol came out of the ground freaking out our target. I was getting bored of just watching so I leaped down from the building.

"Why does it take you two so long to catch one person, it ain't hard" I told them with a little sass and a lot of annoyance while rolling my eyes with my hands on my hips. "Ok, how many of you weirdo's are there" the target said.