Ch12: Master Jiemma's Meeting

Rogue's pov

I woke up to a bright light shining down on me and a cold breeze hitting my face. I gave out a loud groan before sitting up as fast as I could and looked around.

I was sitting in a bed in the Sabertooth inn infirmary with Sting sitting on the edge of another bed that was next to mine. Lector sat on Sting's bed while Frosch and Phoenix sat on my bed.

I noticed that Starlight wasn't in the room with made me sad but for some reason at the back of my mind I had the feelings of fear and anger and I felt pain in parts of my body that weren't bandaged.  I knew this was Starlight's feelings but I didn't understand why she was feeling pain. I looked at Phoenix and asked "Where's Starlight?"

Phoenix looked up at me with sadness in her chocolate brown and ocean blue eyes and she had her ears down like she was sad. "Starlight went missing after your battle" she explained and I just started to fill up with anger. Whoever kidnapped Starlight was going to pay. Big time.

"How long ago was our battle" I asked hoping that I might be able to track Starlight and her kidnapper down before Starlight was hurt.

"Yesterday" Lector answered which shocked both me and Sting. "We were out for a day" Sting asked in a shocked tone. "Yes" Phoenix said with a hint of sadness in her voice "Fro thinks so too" Frosch added.

"Dammit" I growled punching the bed hard. "Well, we better get over to the meeting hall before we get shouted at even more then we already will" Sting sighed, standing up. 'Don't worry Starlight, where ever you are I will find you" I thought.

Time skip

Sting and I stood in front of Master Jiemma's couch with our heads down not wanting to make eye contact with the master.

"Sting, Rogue, what was that supposed to be?!" he asked us, his voice filled with anger and he sounded really pissed off.

"We have no words. It was a complete failure. Natsu bathed himself in lightning and even without fire, he mustered up overwhelming power. His strength was far beyond what we imagined. Natsu Dragneel" I explained while clenching my fist. I didn't look at the master but I knew that what I said was a big mistake cause it just seemed to piss him off even more.

"Are those the words of a member of the strongest guild" the master asked flipping his table over and stood right in front of us, leaving a crack in the ground which was huge. "Who told you to go out there and embarrass us with that half-baked wizardry?! Who told you to go out and lose?!" He yelled angrily and extremely loud.

The master then let off a huge amount of magic power. "You have sullied the name of the world's strongest guild" the master yelled even louder then before as Sting and I were thrown back a little by his magic power.

"You don't have the right to call yourselves Sabertooth" Master yelled, punching Sting and then kicking me, causing both of us to hit the wall. "Sting" Lector yelled running over to Sting "Rogue" Frosch called as he ran over to me closely followed by Phoenix.

"Remove it!!!! Remove your guild marks!!!! We need no weaklings in our guild!!!! We need no losers!!!! And take that pafetically weak Fairy with you!!!!" the master shouted.

Phoenix seemed to get really mad about what the master said about Starlight because her tail became bristly and was more spiky then it was fluffy before she flew up to the master and got into his face. "How dare you speak about Starlight that way, you good for nothing DICK. Not only to do you kick out those who lose but you insult them too, your FUCKING dispicble" Phoenix yelled, anger flaring in her normally calm eyes.