Chapter One.

Violetta.

They think I'm dead?

I'm dead?

I walk away and hear him. 'Hey guys someone was here?' I turn around and see all of them by my mothers grave. 'Shoot' I said. they look my way, poop! 'Hey you! Wait!' Screams my dad when I run away. When I'm at the exit I look around and see them follow me, nice. I ran faster through the park. I still hear them running after me. When I want to cross the road, I turn to my shoulder and face my eyes in two brown eyes that are amazed. He is stiff and I take my chance to run away. When I look back, I still see him sticky, with everyone around him. Try to talk to him, what does not work.

He knows.

He knows I'm alive.

Leon.

I take her to her shoulders and turn her around. The only thing that's going to happen to me now is.

How?

What?

Is this a dream?

Is she real?

Is this Violetta?

My Violetta?

Violetta Castillo.

I stand stiff and she seizes her chance to run further. How long has she been here? five years? No, that's not possible? I saw her dead on the ground! I hear everyone talking, but I do not respond to it.

'Leon!' Federico screams into my ear.  I get out of my trans and look at him. 'she looks like Vio.' I say with tears in my eyes. I miss her every day. Freaking every day. 'That was the girl, Cami!' Fran say. We all look at her.'We were in the supermarket. We hear someone singing like her, so we look and there she stood. So beautiful. After I while she turns around to us, her eyes get big and, and she was so fast out of the store. That we lost her.' Cami and Fran says to us.

I look at the ground and see a card, a business card. My eyes get big when I see the name.

Violetta Castillo

Number: ***********

Email: ViolettaCastillo@gmail.com

'Guys?' I say, everyone looks on the card, but no one says something. How? My beautiful girl is alive. 'I have a plan with that company' Herman says. We all look at him with big eyes.' Tomorrow I will see her. I will see my daughter, after five years. Five freaking years!' Herman cried. 'Sweetheart calm down. Maybe she has a story. You never know, just ask her why. Okay?' Angie says with tears in her eyes. Herman nods. 

After a while everyone leaves sad and confused. The only thing I want now is her in my arms, kissing the top of her head and saying that everything is okay. But no! I need to hear the story before I do something. What as she is here for like five years! Then I don't wanna see her ever again! While I cry, I walk home home. Right now I need my mother. She did everything to help me with Violetta.

Violetta, My girl.

My everything.

God I miss her like dead!

I just want to see her.

Kiss her.

Hold her.

[Sad!  What will happen with Violetta? What would they think about her story? You will see! Love me!]