Chapter Ten

Leon.

I look at Violetta when she is walking upstairs. I don't know if I need to be angry. Need I? Cause she was hard to him! Ugh, why is the life not easy?  I sigh when the doorbell rang again. Why now?

'Tomas?' I sigh. 'I want to say sorry and good luck with the whole family thing.'  He says and walks away. 'Thank you, Tomas!' I scream at him. He turns around to me, smiles and walks to his car. That was weird. 

'That was weird and sweet.' Someone days behind me, Violetta. 'Yeah, I know.'  I say to her with a smile. 'Why are you smiling?' She asks. 'You was hard as fuck.'  I say to her with a smirk now. 'Idiot' She says and walks away. 'You say what?' I say and run after her. Violetta was to slow and she lays now on my shoulder.

'Leon! Put me down!'  Violetta screams, but I laugh at her. I throw her on the bed and hang over her with a smirk, while she giggled. 'Your so perfect and you are mine.'  I say with a smirk. She gets tears in her eyes and smiles at me. 'Fuck hormones.' She laughs and not that later I laugh with her.

She kisses me hard and with love. 'I love you.' She says with a big smile. 'I love you too.'  I say, with my hand, I get over her cheek. 'I really love you.' I say again and kiss her. 'God Violetta!' I say when I feel she is bulling me, to not kiss me back. Violetta giggled. 'Maybe you should try again.' She says with a smirk. I like when she does that, smirking.

I kiss her again and now she kisses me back. I really missed her. In those years I have cried like a baby The funeral was the saddest, I didn't come in the first place, but my heart says that I needed to go. So in the middle of Fran's speech, I came and all the people looked at me with an open mouth. The didn't know that I would show up. With my red eyes, hair in no model. I exactly didn't care how I looked. The band had a break and I didn't show up in the studio for two years because it was her place. The place what she makes happy. The place she loved. 

I smile at her when we break the kiss. 'I missed you, Violetta.' I say. 'What is wrong Babe?' I ask when I see tears on her cheek. 'You said it out loud.' She says. I kiss her fast. 'You know it is not your fault.'  I say to her. She nods, but she cries. I lay next to her and pull her to me. 

We know too how we thought that Violetta was dead.

And it is a stupid reason too.

[YES! Next chapter! I hope that you loved it! LATERS!]