Epilogue.

Violetta and Leon are married after two months. Leon did it in the place where they first kiss. Violetta loved what he did because he looked hot that day. 

Right now with Leon. He is with the boys, cause they have a boys day and the girls have a girls day. The kids are with grandpa and grandma. 

Yes, kids. A year after Martina, Violetta got pregnant. Leon was so happy about it, because he wanted still his boy., but it turned out a girl. Yes, a girl! Naomi Vargas.

'Chill Leon! You will get your boy!'' Maxim says to him and fixes his cap. Maxim and his cap. The boys laugh at him and Leon frowns. 'What is it?'

'God Leon! We are on a boys day and you are talking about having a boy! Just chill you will get your boy men!''  Diego says and drinks out his, almost empty, bottle of beer.

Leon sighs and nods. 'I just want a fucking boy!'  Leon groans. He heard laughing behind him. Violetta.

'Vilu?'  Federico frowns at her. 'What are you doing here? oh hello, girls and babe!'  Diego says. 'Nothing.'  Violetta say, but the girls roll their eyes.

'Yes, Violetta is sick.'  Ludmilla says and pushes Violetta to the stars. Violetta groans and walks upstairs. 'What do you guys think about a day with everyone?'  Camilla says and kisses Broadway.

Leon didn't say anything but walked to Violetta. 'Babe?'  Leon asked Violetta. 'Here.'  He gets and walks to the bathroom. He sees Violetta crying. 

'Don't worry, this is happiness.' Violetta says and kisses him hard on the lips. Leon kiss her back. 'What is is Violetta?'

'I think you get finally your baby boy.'  Violetta says with a smile. Leon looks at her and sees just now the pregnancy test. 'Oh my god!' Leon takes her up and makes spins. Violetta laughs about him.

Maybe he gets finally his boy! Hopefully!

And after nine months, he gets his baby boy. 

Jorge Vargas!

'I love you, Violetta.' Leon kisses her with a smile. ' I love you too!'

[Sorry for long waiting! I just didn't know what to write! Hope you liked to read my book!

Maybe I will see you again in my others books!

Love you!

Iris]

Ended on: 9-10-2017