Chapter Five.

Leon.

It is weeks! Weeks and I hear that Violetta is looking for a new cute guy! First I was heartbroken, but now? Now I am going to fight for her. I want her, I love her with my whole heart. She is my everything, I don't want to lose her! I know that she loves me too! ?Because sometimes we kissed! Then will she always smile and walk away? Leave me behind with a zoo in my stomach.

'Violetta Castillo!' I scream as I walk in her house, maybe I steal one of the keys and Violetta know it. I close the door and put my shoes and jacket out. 'Leon Vargas!' I hear her screaming in the kitchen. I hear her laugh. I came smiling in the kitchen, seeing Violetta making dinner. What time is it? Oh late, dinnertime. 'What are you doing here? It is dinnertime!' Violetta says not looking at me. 'Forgotten.' I sigh and she laughs. 'You can eat here.' Violetta smiles to me. 'Thank you.' I smile at her. 'Can I do something for you?' I ask. 'The table? You know where everything lays.' She says and I nod.

'This is amazing!' I say with a mouth full of Violettas dinner. She laughs and smiles. 'Thank you and can I have now my key back?' She asks smiling. 'Sur- what! Smart Castillo but not that smart.' I say and she sighs. 'Close! So close.' She whisper, but smiles. 

'Violetta I need to tell you something.' I say and she looks at me. 'Yes?' 'I still love you' I say and she sighs. 'And I know you are looking for a new cute guy, but I know that you still love me.' I say and crap her hands in mine hands. 'Leon, I don't know it. I was dead and not dead at the same time.' She sighs. 'Yeah but after I looked at no girl anymore, as I always say to you. You are the love of my life.' I say and hug her. 'Really? You never forgot me?' She asks. 'No never, After three years crying in the night and two years feeling terrible. I thought about to kill myself, but I didn't' I say and a tear escapes my eye. Violetta breaks the hug and looks and me. 'We could try' She says and I hug her, giving her a million kisses on her head.

Violetta.

The front door opens and I already know who it is. 'Violetta Castillo!' The person screams. He stole my key some days ago and now he can walk in and out. 'Leon Vargas!' I scream back and laugh. Not later he walks in and sees me cooking. I think he forgets that it is dinnertime, idiot. 

Leon stayed eating and I see him in my eye eating, I think he likes it. 'This is amazing!' He says with a mouth full of my dinner. I laugh and smile at him, he is really cute. Oh, I have an idea! 'Thank you and can I have now my key back?' I ask smiling. 'Sur-what! Smart Castillo but not that smart.' He says and I sigh! I was so close! 'Close! So close!' I whisper but smile.

'Violetta I need to tell you something.' Leon says and I look at him. 'Yes?' 'I still love you' He says and I sigh, I love you too I want to say, but no. 'And I know you are looking for a new cute guy, but I know that you still love me.' He says and craps my hand in his.'Leon, I don't know it. I was dead and not dead at the same time.' I sigh. 'Yeah but after I looked at no girl anymore, as I always say to you. You are the love of my life.' He says and hugs me. Oh my god! After five years! Never? 'Really? You never forgot me?' I ask 'No never, After three years crying in the night and two years feeling terrible. I thought about to kill myself, but I didn't' He says and I see that a tear escape his eye, so I break the hug and look at him. 'We could try' I say and Leon hugs me, giving me a million kisses on my head.

He is too cute!

And I love him, so why not?

I need to give him a change.

I love him and he loves me.

I smile about that though.

[YAAS Leonetta! Keep thinking that this is a short story and I hope I have him done before I go on vacation. Love you and Laters!]